ADVERTISEMENT

Moves being made...the correct ones....

PSU wrestlers love trolling in the offseason about new weights. RBY said he was going 141 last year. Nolf joked about possibly changing weights depending on what Mark wants to do.

Bottom line, not saying it's totally impossible but this is not how they would announce a weight change.

RBY looks like he is wearing Shaq’s sneakers.
Yeah. He looks like he’s wearing President Carter’s giant leather shoes. :)

0_Heres-why-the-Carters-look-so-tiny-in-that-new-photo-with-the-Bidens.jpg

Not sure why Nick wouldn’t. He’d be the favorite at 149 as well. If Yianni stays or moves up it’s not like he couldn’t beat him too. If doesn’t change much for him while it would help the team out tremendously. Assuming no other transfers lol

Not sure why Nick wouldn’t. He’d be the favorite at 149 as well. If Yianni stays or moves up it’s not like he couldn’t beat him too. If doesn’t change much for him while it would help the team out tremendously. Assuming no other transfers lol
Whoever is going to wrestle 149 is already working to put that weight on. PSU will not have a small 141 pounder wrestling 149 this year.

Whoever is going to wrestle 149 is already working to put that weight on. PSU will not have a small 141 pounder wrestling 149 this year.

BB looked significantly bigger at Jr WTTs than the version of him we last saw at B1Gs. That said, I think Nick Lee has a better frame for it.

I think we'll be in good shape at both weights, though.

Reactions: jschrantz
I'd be surprised, really surprised, to see Yianni at 141 next year. It's early and no one knows (as one of the parents said...It'll shake out in the Fall), but I wouldn't be surprised to see Nick at 141. I can tell you the focus is on freestyle action right now, and getting guys ready for the Olympics.

ADVERTISEMENT