More to ignore, Book 63........

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014

New Details On Amy Coney Barrett's Deranged Cult That Sound Like They're Taken From A Horror Movie
deltopia

GettyImages-1232480745.jpg

Some of this has been known for awhile but I hadn’t seen all of these horrifying details until now. It’s truly disturbing but actually not that surprising when you look at the things this Supreme Court are doing, the Epstein associate who put her on the court, The horror show that is conservative Christianity in general, and the truly creepy kinds of people that support them. Frankly, this all sounds far worse than something you’d hear from an Iranian cleric’s background.

Barrett, 50, lived with Dorothy and Kevin Ranaghan in their nine-bedroom South Bend, Indiana… later married her husband, Jesse Barrett, who also appears to have lived in the Ranaghan household

Humphrey also wrote in her statement: “When I was part of the People of Praise I was in full life submission to Kevin Ranaghan... For example, we were ‘in common’ financially, which meant that I had to hand over my paycheck to Kevin Ranaghan and he would decide on how that paycheck would be used. Kevin Ranaghan controlled my dating relationships, deciding who and when I should date.”
Cynthia Carnick stated in the documents that she had witnessed Dorothy Ranaghan tie the arms and legs of two of the Ranaghans’ daughters – who were three and five at the time the incidents were allegedly witnessed – to their crib with a necktie. She also said that the Ranaghans allegedly practiced “sexual displays” in front of their children and other adults, such as Dorothy Ranaghan lying with her clothes on and “rocking” on top of Kevin Ranaghan in their TV room.

Kevin Ranaghan sometimes showered with two of his daughters, who were 10 or 11 at the time.

the group had hired a law firm to conduct an “independent” investigation into decades-old claims of sexual abuse against minors by some members of the Christian faith group… its findings would not be released to alleged victims or to the public… at least some of the individuals who had been interviewed about the allegations “didn’t recall the details” and that it had been “difficult” to get information.

Barrett served as a “handmaid”, a female adviser to other female members.

During Barrett’s confirmation Ranaghan was asked to comment on her and this very very creepy reply was what the press got:

Let’s just say it was one of the better experiences of our life… But I don’t feel comfortable talking right now.

Uh.

Yuck.

And. WTF?!?!

And. This is terrifying.

There’s no way this thing should be serving on the Supreme Court. What the hell is going on in this country?!?

Reactions: NJPSU

NJPSU

May 29, 2001

New Details On Amy Coney Barrett's Deranged Cult That Sound Like They're Taken From A Horror Movie
deltopia

GettyImages-1232480745.jpg

Some of this has been known for awhile but I hadn’t seen all of these horrifying details until now. It’s truly disturbing but actually not that surprising when you look at the things this Supreme Court are doing, the Epstein associate who put her on the court, The horror show that is conservative Christianity in general, and the truly creepy kinds of people that support them. Frankly, this all sounds far worse than something you’d hear from an Iranian cleric’s background.

Barrett, 50, lived with Dorothy and Kevin Ranaghan in their nine-bedroom South Bend, Indiana… later married her husband, Jesse Barrett, who also appears to have lived in the Ranaghan household

Humphrey also wrote in her statement: “When I was part of the People of Praise I was in full life submission to Kevin Ranaghan... For example, we were ‘in common’ financially, which meant that I had to hand over my paycheck to Kevin Ranaghan and he would decide on how that paycheck would be used. Kevin Ranaghan controlled my dating relationships, deciding who and when I should date.”
Cynthia Carnick stated in the documents that she had witnessed Dorothy Ranaghan tie the arms and legs of two of the Ranaghans’ daughters – who were three and five at the time the incidents were allegedly witnessed – to their crib with a necktie. She also said that the Ranaghans allegedly practiced “sexual displays” in front of their children and other adults, such as Dorothy Ranaghan lying with her clothes on and “rocking” on top of Kevin Ranaghan in their TV room.

Kevin Ranaghan sometimes showered with two of his daughters, who were 10 or 11 at the time.

the group had hired a law firm to conduct an “independent” investigation into decades-old claims of sexual abuse against minors by some members of the Christian faith group… its findings would not be released to alleged victims or to the public… at least some of the individuals who had been interviewed about the allegations “didn’t recall the details” and that it had been “difficult” to get information.

Barrett served as a “handmaid”, a female adviser to other female members.

During Barrett’s confirmation Ranaghan was asked to comment on her and this very very creepy reply was what the press got:

Uh.

Yuck.

And. WTF?!?!

And. This is terrifying.

There’s no way this thing should be serving on the Supreme Court. What the hell is going on in this country?!?
Holy crap this wack job is now on the Supreme Court. There is nothing creepier than these Religious Right freaks.

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Potato Head's son with an illegal firearm and a prostitute. No problem here, right Marbles? Told you Biden is a disaster.

Ten Thousan Marbles

Feb 6, 2014

LANSING, Michigan, June 6 (Reuters) - State police in Michigan have obtained warrants to seize voting equipment and election-related records in at least three towns and one county in the past six weeks, police records show, widening the largest known investigation into unauthorized attempts by allies of former President Donald Trump to access voting systems.

The previously unreported records include search warrants and investigators' memos obtained by Reuters through public records requests. The documents reveal a flurry of efforts by state authorities to secure voting machines, poll books, data-storage devices and phone records as evidence in a probe launched in mid-February.

The state’s investigation follows breaches of local election systems in Michigan by Republican officials and pro-Trump activists trying to prove his baseless claims of widespread fraud in the 2020 election.....

Latest posts