ADVERTISEMENT

More satellite camp nonsense. Harbaugh admits NCAA violation. "I forgot."

Judge Smails

May 29, 2001
http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/index.ssf/2016/06/penn_state_football_podcast_ta_3.html

CBS Sports national college football writer Jon Solomon studied the polarizing satellite camps issue and spent time at a camp led by Michigan's Jim Harbaugh.

At about 2:00 of the podcast above, Solomon talks about the NCAA rules for the events, and says that coaches are not allowed to pose for pictures with high school recruits. Solomon saw Harbaugh take several pictures with high school recruits, even after Harbaugh himself told Solomon that they weren't allowed to do that. When Solomon reminded Harbaugh about that afterwards, Harbaugh said "I forgot."

ukaywqhivizmvcsfaoq4.jpg

http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/index.ssf/2016/06/penn_state_football_podcast_ta_3.html

CBS Sports national college football writer Jon Solomon studied the polarizing satellite camps issue and spent time at a camp led by Michigan's Jim Harbaugh.

At about 2:00 of the podcast above, Solomon talks about the NCAA rules for the events, and says that coaches are not allowed to pose for pictures with high school recruits. Solomon saw Harbaugh take several pictures with high school recruits, even after Harbaugh himself told Solomon that they weren't allowed to do that. When Solomon reminded Harbaugh about that afterwards, Harbaugh said "I forgot."

ukaywqhivizmvcsfaoq4.jpg

Harbaugh will keep mushroom stamping the NCAA too - they'll do shite about it.

Some SEC schools will file that excuse away for future use. "What? We can't give kids money to play for us? Oh yeah, I forgot!!"

Reactions: psu00

ukaywqhivizmvcsfaoq4.jpg

But Harbaugh doesn't willfully violate the clearly written letter of the "Off Campus Contact" during "Quiet Period" and "Evaluation Period" rules on a regular basis - just ask the "authority" on this matter, the perfectly "unbiased" scUM scumbag fans who regularly troll and flame on this board while fraudulently posing as PSU fans - nothing speaks to values and integrity like fraudulently posing on another programs board for the purpose of trolling, flaming and defending your scUMbag zero-pronciple, zero-integrity coach!

Reactions: Big Blue12
Some SEC schools will file that excuse away for future use. "What? We can't give kids money to play for us? Oh yeah, I forgot!!"

Yea, right, it's "the SEC's" fault that scUM-bag Harbaugh willfully violated the NCAA's clearly written "Off Campus Contact" rules during the Spring-Summer Quiet and Evaluation Periods??? Some of you hypocritical b1g shiz-hole types really crack me up - the SEC has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Harbaugh is a zero-integrity, win-regardless-of-means scumbag...nothing whatsoever!

Harbuagh is making a mockery of the NCAA on purpose. I think for 2 reasons. First, he doesn't care as he knows he will be back in the NFL within 5 years. Second, I think he hates the NCAA and looks at college football as a business and wants the players to get paid, etc...so he keeps forcing the issues.

Harbuagh is making a mockery of the NCAA on purpose. I think for 2 reasons. First, he doesn't care as he knows he will be back in the NFL within 5 years. Second, I think he hates the NCAA and looks at college football as a business and wants the players to get paid, etc...so he keeps forcing the issues.

Blatantly and willfully violating the written rules of Self-Regulatory Member Organization that his employer and program are a MEMBER OF and have signed agreements to abide by rules set forth by the Member-based, Collegial Organization in the name of a "level playing field" and "fair play" for ALL MEMBERS is "forcing the issues"??? Nice try and way to try to cast your favorite scUM-bag coach as a courageous hero - LMFAO, nothing could be further from the truth given the circumstances; he isn't trying to "force any issues", he's simply blatantly CHEATING to gain advantage out of unmitigated self-interest (e.g., classless, zero integrity, zero-principles, win-regardless-of-means common cheater and whore often termed a scUM-bag outside of the fantasyland known as the b1g shiz-hole!).

On Count 2, he gets my vote. He, and anyone else who cares to, can stick it to the NCAA 24/7.

BFD, it's a minor violation and Michigan will, at most, get slapped with restrictions on recruiting contacts for which they can easily compensate.

BFD, it's a minor violation and Michigan will, at most, get slapped with restrictions on recruiting contacts for which they can easily compensate.

Yea, keep defending and rationalizing blatant win-regardless-of-means CHEATING in the name of your favorite classless, zero-integrity, zero-pronciple scUM-bag coach -- atta-boy little-man Ozzie, atta-boy!

Blatantly and willfully violating the written rules of Self-Regulatory Member Organization that his employer and program are a MEMBER OF and have signed agreements to abide by rules set forth by the Member-based, Collegial Organization in the name of a "level playing field" and "fair play" for ALL MEMBERS is "forcing the issues"??? Nice try and way to try to cast your favorite scUM-bag coach as a courageous hero - LMFAO, nothing could be further from the truth given the circumstances; he isn't trying to "force any issues", he's simply blatantly CHEATING to gain advantage out of unmitigated self-interest (e.g., classless, zero integrity, zero-principles, win-regardless-of-means common cheater and whore often termed a scUM-bag outside of the fantasyland known as the b1g shiz-hole!).

I don't like Harbaugh and wasn't defending him, just stating why I think he is doing what he is doing. Second, you have way too much time on your hands.

Reactions: Westcoast24
Yea, right, it's "the SEC's" fault that scUM-bag Harbaugh willfully violated the NCAA's clearly written "Off Campus Contact" rules during the Spring-Summer Quiet and Evaluation Periods??? Some of you hypocritical b1g shiz-hole types really crack me up - the SEC has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Harbaugh is a zero-integrity, win-regardless-of-means scumbag...nothing whatsoever!
You have some serious problems. Please point out where I wrote it was the fault of the SEC. Go ahead. I'll wait....... Since I'll be waiting forever I'll save you the trouble and confirm I never made that claim. Do you even read the posts to which you respond?? It seems as though you just randomly respond to posts to make yourself look like an asshole with poor reading comprehension?? Good job. You've succeeded.

Are you still referring to the spring practice at IMG? If so guy get over it. You were shown to be wrong on that one many times over.

Reactions: Go M&B
Awesome, check out all the scUM-bag trolls defending Har-Puke's clear and blatant CHEATING relative to FBS Football's "Level Playing Field" and "Fair Play" Recruiting Rules that apply to ALL FBS Programs. Typical classless b1g shiz-hole scUM-bags, douche-bags and hypocrites defending and rationalizing BLATANT CHEATING relative to the clearly written FBS "Off Campus Contact" Recruiting Rules during the Spring - Summer Quiet and Evaluation Periods because it is their favorite program that is doing it and benefiting from the BLATANT CHEATING......what a classy bunch the "traditional b1g shiz-hole" types are, LMFAO....

CMJArktWIAAcvbL.png

Last edited:
Awesome, check out all the scUM-bag trolls defending Har-Puke's clear and blatant CHEATING relative to FBS Football's "Level Playing Field" and "Fair Play" Recruiting Rules that apply to ALL FBS Programs. Typical classless b1g shiz-hole scUM-bags, douche-bags and hypocrites defending and rationalizing BLATANT CHEATING relative to the clearly written FBS "Off Campus Contact" Recruiting Rules during the Spring - Summer Quiet and Evaluation Periods because it is their favorite program that is doing it......what a classy bunch the "traditional b1g shiz-hole" types are, LMFAO....

CMJArktWIAAcvbL.png
There's the Bushwood we all know and love.

Reactions: Westcoast24
Awesome, check out all the scUM-bag trolls defending Har-Puke's clear and blatant CHEATING relative to FBS Football's "Level Playing Field" and "Fair Play" Recruiting Rules that apply to ALL FBS Programs. Typical classless b1g shiz-hole scUM-bags, douche-bags and hypocrites defending and rationalizing BLATANT CHEATING relative to the clearly written FBS "Off Campus Contact" Recruiting Rules during the Spring - Summer Quiet and Evaluation Periods because it is their favorite program that is doing it......what a classy bunch the "traditional b1g shiz-hole" types are, LMFAO....

CMJArktWIAAcvbL.png
Why didn't the NCAA go after harbaugh with all his blatant cheating at IMG?

Or maybe, just maybe, he did nothing wrong no matter how many caps BODE uses.

Is a head coach taking photos with high school recruits at a satellite camp wrong?

Its funny, I seem to remember Michigan fans online going nuts when PSU introduced Lavert Hill at an ice hockey game. Legally it turned out. All of this laissez faire attitude wasn't in evidence then.

Is a head coach taking photos with high school recruits at a satellite camp wrong?

Its funny, I seem to remember Michigan fans online going nuts when PSU introduced Lavert Hill at an ice hockey game. Legally it turned out. All of this laissez faire attitude wasn't in evidence then.
My comment was directed towards the IMG camp. That is what BODE is losing his marbles about.

Every coach, including Franklin and his staff, commit secondary violations. If you want to label Harbaugh a cheater for taking photos with kids at a camp (which was only declared illegal days before) then so be it. BFD

My comment was directed towards the IMG camp. That is what BODE is losing his marbles about.

Every coach, including Franklin and his staff, commit secondary violations. If you want to label Harbaugh a cheater for taking photos with kids at a camp (which was only declared illegal days before) then so be it. BFD

#culture

First of all I have seen nobody by that monicker post in this thread and secondly your defenses and rationalizations were aimed at me and my responses in this thread......and you are UNEQUIVOCALLY WRONG that my responses were not in regards to the TOPIC brought up by the ORIGINAL POSTER and the ARTICLE THE OP LINKED which UNEQUIVOCALLY STATES that scUM and Har-Puke admitted that they VIOLATED NCAA "IMPERMISSIBLE OFF CAMPUS CONTACT RULES" during Spring-Sumer Quiet and Evalation Periods BY TAKING PICTURES WITH RECRUITS!!! You are the fargging DOUCHE-BAG that is OFF TOPIC relative to the ORIGINAL POST in a LAME ATTEMPT to defend your BLATANT CHEATING scUM-bag Coach and Program @sshole!!!

First of all I have seen nobody by that monicker post in this thread and secondly your defenses and rationalizations were aimed at me and my responses in this thread......and you are UNEQUIVOCALLY WRONG that my responses were not in regards to the TOPIC brought up by the ORIGINAL POSTER and the ARTICLE THE OP LINKED which UNEQUIVOCALLY STATES that scUM and Har-Puke admitted that they VIOLATED NCAA "IMPERMISSIBLE OFF CAMPUS CONTACT RULES" during Spring-Sumer Quiet and Evalation Periods BY TAKING PICTURES WITH RECRUITS!!! You are the fargging DOUCHE-BAG that is OFF TOPIC relative to the ORIGINAL POST in a LAME ATTEMPT to defend your BLATANT CHEATING scUM-bag Coach and Program @sshole!!!

Damn it J. David, that is "one" epic sentence!

Whatever BODE.
Harbaugh will be at UM until he retires. No way you survive this era.

No, just laughing at BODE. What's there to discuss? You think JH is a cheater because he took a picture with a kid at camp. It's a secondary violation. BFD.

Again, when PSU announced Hill at the hockey game, no Michigan fans were saying BFD.

ukaywqhivizmvcsfaoq4.jpg
The NCAA gives scUM a "Slap on the wrist with a wet noodle".

Meanwhile, michnittlion is "doing something untoward" with his noodle.

No, just laughing at BODE. What's there to discuss? You think JH is a cheater because he took a picture with a kid at camp. It's a secondary violation. BFD.

You're again full of $hit, "Impermissible Off-Campus Contact" is NOT automatically a "secondary violation" - the NCAA can deem it more serious especially if it is determined it was done willfully and intentionally in an attempt to gain an unfair advantage on the field of play!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT