ADVERTISEMENT

More redshirt pulling in Iowa City

He is 133? Unless Austin Desanto is injured for the year it makes no sense.

Had to go over to hr knew I’d see a pist with ayala looking small lol what a bunch of morons. He was alot bigger the nw kid

Who knows what is happening, but didn’t Brands say that DeSanto didn’t wrestle last Sunday by his (DeSanto’s) decision? Something is going on.

That was strange. I'm gonna guess academically ineligible. You got any guesses?
Folks on tHR were saying something about his hand/fingers a week ago. Just another thing to wonder about. I have no guesses. But I don’t see him as someone that likes to sit out matches.

Multiple RSs burned by Brands to fill in for duals they should comfortably win.

Imagine Cael trotting Carter out against Indiana his RS to beat up on some kid from Indiana, while Mark sits with a chest cold.

If Desanto returns soon, any future recruits should keep this in mind.

Multiple RSs burned by Brands to fill in for duals they should comfortably win.

Imagine Cael trotting Carter out against Indiana his RS to beat up on some kid from Indiana, while Mark sits with a chest cold.

If Desanto returns soon, any future recruits should keep this in mind.
Speaking of burned shirts, why not bump Ybarra up to 133 today? If today were a one-off ...

Who knows what goes on behind the scenes? Even if ADS returns I have a hard time believing they just screwed over Schriever without getting his input on what he’s okay with. He was their first Sebolt commit and looking to be a big part of their future. I have a hard time believing Brands would play with fire there over a few duals.

Who knows what goes on behind the scenes? Even if ADS returns I have a hard time believing they just screwed over Schriever without getting his input on what he’s okay with. He was their first Sebolt commit and looking to be a big part of their future. I have a hard time believing Brands would play with fire there over a few duals.
You’re not fitting the narrative. How dare you!

I agree with you 100%. I was just being a goof. No way he does this to win a dual that was already won. There has to be a reason. We just have no clue what it is.......Yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT