More liberal nonsense at Ithaca College

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
I think the lesson here is when they offer you that final promotion to be President of the University, turn it down. :)

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Ithaca doesn't have a big time football program so this President should be fine.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
Makes sense to me. Pay or daddy pays for tuition and they walk out of class to protest. The ultimate in stupidity.

SFNit

Oct 7, 2008
Makes sense to me. Pay or daddy pays for tuition and they walk out of class to protest. The ultimate in stupidity.
My niece graduated from Ithaca College and if she is any indicator of the quality of the education you get there, it wouldn't matter much if they went to class or not.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
My niece graduated from Ithaca College and if she is any indicator of the quality of the education you get there, it wouldn't matter much if they went to class or not.

Good God, this country is in big trouble.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
These students should find something meaningful to protest. Alleged racial insults is a nonsense issue. They're just jealous of us oldsters who protested the Vietnam war back in the '60s. We didn't mess with small issues like College Presidents - we went for the big guys like Congress and POTUS.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I think the lesson here is when they offer you that final promotion to be President of the University, turn it down. :)

The way I understand the story is that a Cuban/black alum described her savage approach to becoming successful. The other alums that spoke then jokingly referred to her as a savage when it was their turn to speak.

That's what political correctness has come to in this country. No surprise. Tompkins County is one of the most liberal communities in the USA.

franklinman

Apr 5, 2011
Pa and Fl
These students should find something meaningful to protest. Alleged racial insults is a nonsense issue. They're just jealous of us oldsters who protested the Vietnam war back in the '60s. We didn't mess with small issues like College Presidents - we went for the big guys like Congress and POTUS.
Yep,when and where is the next "Woodstock"...?

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
The way I understand the story is that a Cuban/black alum described her savage approach to becoming successful. The other alums that spoke then jokingly referred to her as a savage when it was their turn to speak.

That's what political correctness has come to in this country. No surprise. Tompkins County is one of the most liberal communities in the USA.

That's nothing new. When I was a student at PSU certain groups would spell women as womyn when they wrote for the Collegian.

It's not any worse than the Religious Right's recent outrage over Starbucks red holiday coffee cup. Silly War on Christmas. Both sides have their wackos.

Reactions: Catch50 and broey

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Maybe the Historically Black Colleges (HBCs) will be seeing a huge increase in applications from both black and white students who want to be in an environment that is without any prejudice or racial tensions. Nirvana is just a college app away.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
That's nothing new. When I was a student at PSU certain groups would spell women as womyn when they wrote for the Collegian.

It's not any worse than the Religious Right's recent outrage over Starbucks red holiday coffee cup. Silly War on Christmas. Both sides have their wackos.

Only you would believe that there was outrage from the right over Starbucks. All based upon a parody, LOL all the time at you. Nobody Is Actually Upset About The Starbucks Cup. Stop Saying Otherwise

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Yep,when and where is the next "Woodstock"...?

2019. Hopefully in Bethel Woods just like the last one.
th