More Data on the harm caused to boys by lack of father in home

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
"“Boys who are fatherless, very frequently they are not likely to have that postponed gratification that emanates from boundary enforcement. Therefore they start not doing as well in school,” said Farrell.

He said he’s talked to boys in high school, and the boys said what they learn about in school when it comes to male–female issues is toxic masculinity, without any understanding of the sacrifices that males made that led to that toxicity, as well as the concept of “the patriarchy,” said Farrell. ....
Farrell mentioned the work of psychologist Richard Warshak, who found that children who spend time with both mothers and fathers after divorce had better outcomes later in life, and that the presence of the father was more important than economic variables.

Farrell mentioned the work of psychologist Richard Warshak, who found that children who spend time with both mothers and fathers after divorce had better outcomes later in life, and that the presence of the father was more important than economic variables.

Farrell said Warshak’s study found that 100 percent of academics agreed that children who were raised without a father had the biggest problems." https://www.theepochtimes.com/fathe...m_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Wow what a discovery. What’s next, the sun is hot?

maypole

May 9, 2022
It’s going to get a lot worse as abortion is outlawed, which will affect poor single black women disproportionately.
On the plus side, more black people, more future Dem office holders. Bet the so-called “justices” didn’t think of that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: psuted

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
"“Boys who are fatherless, very frequently they are not likely to have that postponed gratification that emanates from boundary enforcement. Therefore they start not doing as well in school,” said Farrell.

He said he’s talked to boys in high school, and the boys said what they learn about in school when it comes to male–female issues is toxic masculinity, without any understanding of the sacrifices that males made that led to that toxicity, as well as the concept of “the patriarchy,” said Farrell. ....

Farrell said Warshak’s study found that 100 percent of academics agreed that children who were raised without a father had the biggest problems." https://www.theepochtimes.com/fathe...m_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily
I could have told them this as a teenager. Boundaries, respect, discipline cannot come from a woman in most cases because a son will push those limits. I took both my kids lifting and shooting. It made a huge impression on my son, though it did help my daughter.
Teaching kids a skill with easily demonstrable improvements help their confidence and competence. they see the work they did then they see the gains they made.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Yet Dems and Black Lefties blame the economic status of Black people on slavery and not the lack of paternal guidance in Black communities.
Just assume in 100% of the cases they are wrong about everything, then try to prove why they're right. LOLOL

McCloudersportLion

Sep 5, 2019
Yet Dems and Black Lefties blame the economic status of Black people on slavery and not the lack of paternal guidance in Black communities.

No- preying on super poor blacks in foreign countries and foreign poors and earth sheeple in general is more of a Bill Gates WEF reduce the people thing

Reactions: I am Ironman

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
It’s going to get a lot worse as abortion is outlawed, which will affect poor single black women disproportionately.
On the plus side, more black people, more future Dem office holders. Bet the so-called “justices” didn’t think of that.

Blah, blah, blah

Drama Queen alert!

Reactions: TN Lion

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001

For whom is it going to get a lot worse?

maypole

May 9, 2022
I could have told them this as a teenager. Boundaries, respect, discipline cannot come from a woman in most cases because a son will push those limits. I took both my kids lifting and shooting. It made a huge impression on my son, though it did help my daughter.
Teaching kids a skill with easily demonstrable improvements help their confidence and competence. they see the work they did then they see the gains they made.
Shooting and lifting. Neanderthal bonding.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

They don't get paid to think of that. Their job is to interpret the supreme law of the land. You should be thankful they "didn't think of that."

BTW, it is kind of racist that you think black Americans are beholden to the democratic party. Wonder why you think like that?

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Shooting and lifting. Neanderthal bonding.

Hmmmm. You would think God's Cock would be somewhat knowing.

8436110735_e822c23e69_o-16_9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jjw165

maypole

May 9, 2022
They don't get paid to think of that. Their job is to interpret the supreme law of the land. You should be thankful they "didn't think of that."

BTW, it is kind of racist that you think black Americans are beholden to the democratic party. Wonder why you think like that?
If that’s their job, they’re doing a piss poor job of it. More like politics in disguise.
Racist? You’re misinformed. They do tend to vote for Dems.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
If that’s their job, they’re doing a piss poor job of it. More like politics in disguise.
Racist? You’re misinformed. They do tend to vote for Dems.

Agreed, racists do tend to vote for dems.

Did you ever stop to think it was the supreme court of the early 70's that failed to do their job? The supreme court is not the legislative branch of the government. It's up to the congress and the white house to make laws. Not the courts. Of course, if you are a lefty, you don't give a shit. You just want it your way.

The truth of Roe v. Wade is that the court from the Obama era very well could have made the same decision, but at 5 - 4 instead of 6 - 3.

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
We could use a man like to teach our youth. We'll be tracking you via NORAD.

Last edited:

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003

Why didn't Trump use his bully pulpit on this issue??

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
It wouldn’t have mattered. Dems called him a racist regardless of whether he spoke the truth.
Many white kids don't have fathers either. He is the great intelligent Donald Trump after all. Surely he
could have termed it with using any racist term.

I would have done it.

maypole

May 9, 2022
Many white kids don't have fathers either. He is the great intelligent Donald Trump after all. Surely he
could have termed it with using any racist term.

I would have done it.
Answer: He doesn’t give a flying shit about anything but himself. A sociopath.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Agreed, racists do tend to vote for dems.

Did you ever stop to think it was the supreme court of the early 70's that failed to do their job? The supreme court is not the legislative branch of the government. It's up to the congress and the white house to make laws. Not the courts. Of course, if you are a lefty, you don't give a shit. You just want it your way.

The truth of Roe v. Wade is that the court from the Obama era very well could have made the same decision, but at 5 - 4 instead of 6 - 3.

Why are Democrats such racists knoxy? Why are Democrats so damn intolerant and seem to hate so much?

I’ve often wondered if the racism, bigotry, and hate has it’s roots dated back to the day when the Democrats wore white hoods and robes and terrorized people? It seems like they really haven’t changed all that much. Hell, they are still terrorizing US citizens even today in their black hooded Antifa and BLM garb.

They even failed to protect a woman’s right to choose. So it makes me wonder if they hate women too.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Why are Democrats such racists knoxy? Why are Democrats so damn intolerant and seem to hate so much?

I’ve often wondered if the racism, bigotry, and hate has it’s roots dated back to the day when the Democrats wore white hoods and robes and terrorized people? It seems like they really haven’t changed all that much. Hell, they are still terrorizing US citizens even today in their black hooded Antifa and BLM garb.

They even failed to protect a woman’s right to choose. So it makes me wonder if they hate women too.

I don't know, but it was refreshing to have someone from the left admit it.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Reactions: psuted

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
I don't know, but it was refreshing to have someone from the left admit it.

I always liked maypole too, but never realized he was such a racist and Nazi. And certainly never thought he’d admit being such a racist and bigot.

Reactions: m.knox

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
I always liked maypole too, but never realized he was such a racist and Nazi. And certainly never thought he’d admit being such a racist and bigot.

Well, technically, he didn't admit HE was a racist, but did admit the democratic party was................. Maybe he isn't a racist?

Latest posts