Sep 7, 2003
AwPnuST.jpg

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
I also don't see things ending well for Jake Sullivan, he's either an incompetent moron or was in on it from the beginning.

Be careful who you call a moron. You fell for the Russian hoax.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
The funnier part is that she was smart enough to know that useful idiots like NJ and LB would buy it..... Gotta admit, she really knows her constituents...................

Disinformation for me, not for thee...............

Hillary Factor: Evidence now shows false Russia collusion story began and ended with Clinton​

https://justthenews.com/accountabil...actor-evidence-now-shows-russia-collusion-lie

In an era where the hunt for disinformation has become a political obsession, Hillary Clinton has mostly escaped having to answer what role she played in spreading the false Russia collusion narrative that gripped America for nearly three years.

On Friday, that dodge ended with a most unlikely witness: her former campaign manager Robby Mook, who was supposed to be a witness helping the defense of her former campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann on a charge of lying to the FBI.

Instead, under cross-examination by Special Counsel John Durham's team, Mook was forced to concede two extraordinary facts.

First, the Clinton campaign wasn't "totally confident" about the accuracy of computer data suggesting Donald Trump had a secret communications channel to the Kremlin via Russia's Alfa Bank.

And second, Hillary Clinton herself personally approved spreading the story to the news media, despite the concerns about its accuracy.

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
The funnier part is that she was smart enough to know that useful idiots like NJ and LB would buy it..... Gotta admit, she really knows her constituents...................

Disinformation for me, not for thee...............

Hillary Factor: Evidence now shows false Russia collusion story began and ended with Clinton​

https://justthenews.com/accountabil...actor-evidence-now-shows-russia-collusion-lie

In an era where the hunt for disinformation has become a political obsession, Hillary Clinton has mostly escaped having to answer what role she played in spreading the false Russia collusion narrative that gripped America for nearly three years.

On Friday, that dodge ended with a most unlikely witness: her former campaign manager Robby Mook, who was supposed to be a witness helping the defense of her former campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann on a charge of lying to the FBI.

Instead, under cross-examination by Special Counsel John Durham's team, Mook was forced to concede two extraordinary facts.

First, the Clinton campaign wasn't "totally confident" about the accuracy of computer data suggesting Donald Trump had a secret communications channel to the Kremlin via Russia's Alfa Bank.

And second, Hillary Clinton herself personally approved spreading the story to the news media, despite the concerns about its accuracy.
Yeah, they weren't "totally confident" in a story they made up! Now THAT'S left-tard spin if I ever saw it!

And, there is the Old Hill-Dog directing it all behind the scenes once again.....this time plausible deniability might not be enough....we'll see.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Not only that, she continually brought it up in appearances and tweets even though she knew it was a lie. Amazing that people on the left are denying she is a serial liar and cheater.

congrats to mook and sussman for still being alive

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
Not only that, she continually brought it up in appearances and tweets even though she knew it was a lie. Amazing that people on the left are denying she is a serial liar and cheater.

congrats to mook and sussman for still being alive
The left doesn't care. That's how they operate. Lie,lie and lie some more...then they start to believe their own bullshit.

Fayette_LION

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2004
it does not matter to the left for them the politicians they support get special privileges that others do not get. This is how Bill Clinton gets a special meeting with the sitting AG the day before the DOJ absolves his Wife and nothing happens.
I keep wondering why the CIA (Brennan) and Clapper (NSA) are not involved because they all knew it was false yet they let the Special Counsel Mueller investigate and spend lots of taxpayer dollars and no one says anything about them. Why didn't they say something .........................oh, orange man bad, got to get him.

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
I keep wondering why the CIA (Brennan) and Clapper (NSA) are not involved because they all knew it was false yet they let the Special Counsel Mueller investigate and spend lots of taxpayer dollars and no one says anything about them. Why didn't they say something .........................oh, orange man bad, got to get him.
These clowns were part of the array of former spy chiefs who swore that the Hunter Biden computer thing was all a Russian misinformation attempt. I hope to hell that the people in the middle of the political spectrum have figured out the Left by now and the Republicans take a big majority in Congress in Nov. Then there will be some hearings that the Soc/Dems are crapping their pants just thinking about.

Last edited:

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
These clowns were part of the array of former spy chiefs who swore that the Hunter Biden computer thing was all a Russian misinformation attempt. I hope to hell that the people in the middle of the political spectrum have figured out the Left by now and the Republicans take a big majority in Congress in Nov. Then there will be some hearings that the Soc/Dems are crapping their pants just thinking about.

I was going to add the same. They are two of the 51 who said it was a Russian misinformation campaign. LMFAO...... They were probably supporters of Nina Jankowicz.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I just read, how did Mueller miss this after $40m in investigations?
He’s corrupt as fuuck and his “investigation” was an extension of the coverup.

If he was legit he never would have accepted the role due to a massive COI. Any legit investigation would have ended after about 3 days. But nope. It went on for a 2 yr witch-hunt

Last edited: