ADVERTISEMENT

Monday, a (associate, branch campus) professor. Tuesday, a frat

michnittlion

Sep 3, 2003
anyone want to take odds on what Penn State person makes the national news on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday?

Perhaps it will be a BOT member, that would really be exciting!

You really think PSU makes the news other than as a sidenote

if the bot doesn't go batsh@t crazy in Nov. 2011 and onward?

Originally posted by michnittlion:
anyone want to take odds on what Penn State person makes the national news on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday?

Perhaps it will be a BOT member, that would really be exciting!
Yep....we are one fuk'd up university....
ashamed0005.r191677.gif

Surma and Garban could admit they are pedophiles and it really wouldn't

be a blip on the radar anymore. That's how bad they destroyed the university.

Uh, yeah, hyperbole much?

Now, someone will accuse ME of hyperbole given this next statement --- but honestly, I don't think Penn State suffers much at all from a PR POV these days. We're doing fine.

damned culture of football... i blame jay

emmert's gonna come thundering down the hall any minute and proclaim that rolling back the sanctions has led to this behavior. and will try to strip the wins from Joe again...

as to the players involved in these episodes of absolute stupidity... hey, ya can't fix stooopid (around here, i just say CFS so as no to be overly offensive)...
dead.r191677.gif

Since today is Wednesday, I am hoping the national news on a PSU person is

Devon Still's daughter's good news on her last visit to the doctor. Leah may not be PSU person, but her father sure is. And that is good enough for me.

Cool, good that story has made the national news

I heard it driving in this AM, but it's a local story for me (Cincinnati). We'll definitely count Devon for Wednesday!

Re: You really think PSU makes the news other than as a sidenote

Wait.....didn't Oklahoma U. make the national news last week for the frat racist video. I believe what KDR did is most certainly a national story.

Drove by the frat on the way to work this morning in State College

It looked like Good Morning America was doing a live report in front of the frat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT