ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile Tickets...

4theglory54

Nov 11, 2012
FYI I just spoke with the ticket office and the season tickets will be posted to our respective Manage Ticket accounts next week.

This happened in Hockey too. Made things rather difficult. No reason to wait this late. they aren’t reassigning tickets or letting people move into cancelled tickets.

This happened in Hockey too. Made things rather difficult. No reason to wait this late. they aren’t reassigning tickets or letting people move into cancelled tickets.
Maybe. My POE has 4 tix [2 sets of 2, very close together]. Was offered 4 together on the other side of Rec, in a similar spot.

FYI I just spoke with the ticket office and the season tickets will be posted to our respective Manage Ticket accounts next week.
In speaking with the ticket office, I was also told that mobile tickets would be “loaded” next week. Also ….. most curious! I was able to procure two additional season tix today. Not great seats in RecHall, but, just getting in the place is great. To be fair, I’ve contributed to NLC for 50+ years (nothing spectacular) and have numerous points, but, just the same, …..I was startled that tix could be had. Anybody reading this who is looking for season tix . . . might want to ring the ticket office on Monday.

My mobile season tickets were added my PSU Athletics app today. No option to add them to my Apple wallet, however the “extra“ tickets I purchased for the BJC match are able to be added to Apple wallet.

In speaking with the ticket office, I was also told that mobile tickets would be “loaded” next week. Also ….. most curious! I was able to procure two additional season tix today. Not great seats in RecHall, but, just getting in the place is great. To be fair, I’ve contributed to NLC for 50+ years (nothing spectacular) and have numerous points, but, just the same, …..I was startled that tix could be had. Anybody reading this who is looking for season tix . . . might want to ring the ticket office on Monday.
Didn't work for me - they just offered the usual SRO. For what it's worth, I'm on the waitlist with 358 NLC Points.

My mobile season tickets were added my PSU Athletics app today. No option to add them to my Apple wallet
Not sure whether it will help you, but I've found logging into the webview on my phone thru the App works better that the app itself.

That's where I transfer, post for sale, or download my hockey and football tickets. I didn't buy any wrestling tickets this year (I'll be trading 9 hockey tickets on wrestling weekends for a single's seasons-worth), so I don't know that it will help.

Is there a trick to selling tickets on the Ticket Manager? I am currently only able to transfer them.

Is there a trick to selling tickets on the Ticket Manager? I am currently only able to transfer them.
Manager allows you to manage the tickets, you need to sell elsewhere, both of the forums has threads of tickets for sale, also there is stubhub, ticketmaster, vividseats where you can sell them. After working out a deal then go to ticket manager to transfer them.

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
Manager allows you to manage the tickets, you need to sell elsewhere, both of the forums has threads of tickets for sale, also there is stubhub, ticketmaster, vividseats where you can sell them. After working out a deal then go to ticket manager to transfer them.
Actually, when I go on my ticket manager account on my computer, open the event, there is an option to sell the tickets to the right. I assume it will list them on ticketmaster, I did not keep going in the steps. As stated though, you can also use stubhub or vividseats to sell them then transfer through the account manager site after sold and you have an email account.

If I have extra I normally list them in the ticket threads at regular cost and an upcharge on stubhub. I try not to make money off of fellow forum members. But that is just me, stubhub people are fair game.

My Android mobile app is having trouble with this overall. I called yesterday and after a 45 minute wait was told they are having problems with Android phones and they hope to remedy it soon.

They continue to have weird glitches like this. You should be resolved by now but if not let them know. I had this with both wrestling and hockey.

Question on ticket prices: does my math check out that Rec duals cost more than the BJC dual this year? I have 6 rec duals at $24.50 ea, and the BJC at $23? Is that right?

Show your work... BJC were $26 in NLC presale.

26+24*6 = 170 = 23+24.5*6

Not sure if there was also a processing fee, which is typical.

ADVERTISEMENT