ADVERTISEMENT

MLB Post-Season Thread

Relayer

Jun 18, 2001
I think an Astro-Dodger World Series would be intriguing based on what happened in 2017. Sox-LA would be good too. Can't have the Braves in the Series, not appealing. Then again, I do not like the the Dodgers, so if the Braves beat them, I might sleep better.

Good win for the Braves, had to have it with the upcoming pitching match-ups.

Sox go back to Boston with a split.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
I think an Astro-Dodger World Series would be intriguing based on what happened in 2017. Sox-LA would be good too. Can't have the Braves in the Series, not appealing. Then again, I do not like the the Dodgers, so if the Braves beat them, I might sleep better.
Do tell me how the Braves are 'not appealing ' to you. Are you a fan of another NL East team?

I can't stand the Astros, starting with Bregman followed closely by Correa and Altuve. They all have faces a mother would punch. Then their stupid stadium with the ridiculously short left field and the stupid train and highway billboards.

Do tell me how the Braves are 'not appealing ' to you. Are you a fan of another NL East team?
I kind of hinted I would rather have the Braves win, do not like the Dodgers at all. I am rooting for the Braves, but the networks are not.

I kind of hinted I would rather have the Braves win, do not like the Dodgers at all. I am rooting for the Braves, but the networks are not.
After last year's NLCS, I would like to see some payback vs. The Dodgers, but I am not holding my breath. Would've also like to see Acuna and Soroka in the lineup, but injuries happen.

• Love
Reactions: PearlSUJam
I'm surprised that Boston beat the Rays. They could beat the Astros too if their pitching holds up. They have a scary lineup.

Dodgers came from behind to beat the Braves today, 6-5. Braves were cruising along, then Cody Bellinger hits a 3-run HR to tie the game, and then the Dodgers score another run in the bottom of the 8th (I think) to take the lead.

Braves went into the game leading the series 2-0. Had they won the game, the series would have been pretty much over. Now at 2-1, Braves, it's a more intriguing NLCS.

Reactions: Meats Lab
Dodgers came from behind to beat the Braves today, 6-5. Braves were cruising along, then Cody Bellinger hits a 3-run HR to tie the game, and then the Dodgers score another run in the bottom of the 8th (I think) to take the lead.

Braves went into the game leading the series 2-0. Had they won the game, the series would have been pretty much over. Now at 2-1, Braves, it's a more intriguing NLCS.
Let me preface by saying Im a long time Phillies fan but if the Dodgers had Muncy available, I don’t think the Braves could win the series. As in football, the ebb and flow now changes on that comeback victory yesterday and LA wins this series even w/o Muncy. Love veteran teams that have been there before and won. Which is exactly what Boston and Houston are too. Look for Boston to win today with Sales.

All this said, now go put dollars on Houston and Atlanta and make yourself some money. 😭

I can't stand the Astros, starting with Bregman followed closely by Correa and Altuve. They all have faces a mother would punch. Then their stupid stadium with the ridiculously short left field and the stupid train and highway billboards.
OK, but you gotta like Correa's wife. Major League Baseball, meet major league yabos.:

1200x0.jpg

30453860-8492331-Miss_Texas_USA_Daniella_Rodriguez_competes_in_the_swimsuit_compe-a-2_1594056013093.jpg

Wow, lots of empty seats at Dodger Stadium tonight. Braves lead 2-0 in the 2nd hoping to close out the series.

I am looking forward to this ALCS game 6 tonight. Not rooting either way, but who doesn't want to see a game 7?

If MLB somehow can't "manage" a Boston vs. Los Angeles World Series, they're doing something wrong. We'll see.

The Astros infield is so wet it looks like gumbo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Relayer
Astros win G6, 5-0, to take the ALCS series 4-2.

Alverez had a heck of a series for the 'Stros.

Houston's bullpen was excellent in the series.

Go Braves!!!

I wonder if the commissioner shows his face when the series moves to Atlanta. I will tell you, he is not welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT