ADVERTISEMENT

MLAX vs JHU on BTN now

Now 5-0 JHU. You'll recall that we took Hopkins to double OT in our meeting a few weeks ago.

Damn. Lost to another athletic factory.:(
Well they are certainly a lacrosse factory, having won 44 national championships. No shame in losing to them in lacrosse. If it were another sport, you might have a point, but you sure don't with this one.

Well they are certainly a lacrosse factory, having won 44 national championships. No shame in losing to them in lacrosse. If it were another sport, you might have a point, but you sure don't with this one.
44 national championships? That's almost as many as Pitt! ;)

I had forgotten that Johns Hopkins was part of the Big 10 for lacrosse. Yeah, losing to that juggernaut is not too shabby - but we beat Michigan to get into the Conference Final Four - in the Big House. So....at least we have that.

I can't hate Johns Hopkins the way I do Michigan or Ohio State. Probably because one of those smart kids will end up being my cardiologist one day.

I was disappointed with our play in the second half and, obviously, this was not a successful season for PSU lax. I'm not sure what it's going to take to get this program to the next level, but it's just not happening right now.

After our game I watched the OSU-Maryland game. Impressive, impressive stuff by the Buckeyes. I hate to say it, but it seems to me lately that Ohio State is giving their lax program more support than Penn State is. Would be a real shame if we allowed the Buckeyes to become a more prominent program than ours. There's no reason that should need to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT