ADVERTISEMENT

Missing 411: Missing Persons Cases from National Parks

McCloudersportLion

Sep 5, 2019
Anyone ever get sucked into the rabbit hole about how many people go missing in National Parks? The woman that went missing recently has drawn a lot of attention but there are YUGE numbers of such cases- many with bizarre circumstances. The article below is one case but I will post some youtubez n stuff about this very strange phenomena if the thrad gets going

Missing 411 the Movie is free on youtube as is Missing 411 The Hunted (deals with adult disappearences and encounters)

The part in "hunted" a little over an hour in- 1970s hunters in Califonia. Watch the whole thing, but you'll see why 😳 when you get to it...

😯😯😯😲😲

Last edited:
Is it just me or is this poster starting to sound coherent?

"Dont speak in a tongues to boomers or normies" - Saint Paul Blart

Reactions: The Spin Meister
Heading to Yosemite next week. If I don’t make it back @step.eng69 can have my autographed Joepa photo.
Should I flip the JoePa picture on the wall so JVP is facing the wall?
ME BAD, BAD, BAD
YOU and your mate have safe travels and a great time.
Tom

Joseph VP is one of the few men in my life that I truly admire as a person.

Reactions: BVSt.Paul
Really weird case- guy working for Gold Rush on Discovery drops his radio and sprints into the woods, for no apparent reason. Right in front of his coworkers- has never been found. Reminds me from another Missing 411's about a guy who felt like some kind of force was making him want to go into the woods to "meet the instructor" 😐- but luckily his brother was there and helped him snap out of it. Also weird was that 2 other bizarre disapperances happened in the same super-remote county (Idaho County, Idaho) the same day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Anyone ever hear about the Lost Children of the Alleghenies? Not a missing 411 case as it appears the kids just wandered off back in the 1850s in a very remote area of PA, but were eventually discovered by a guy who lived 13 miles away who had recurring dream about finding them. Same guy died later on in VA during the Civil War.

Now the OP has me reading all of these articles about missing people in national parks. Creepy stuff.

Now the OP has me reading all of these articles about missing people in national parks. Creepy stuff.
Well, if he is from Coudersport then he is from a pretty remote area. And likely spent time in remote areas and thought about these issues. Maybe got lost once or twice........or even lost a friend or two.

ADVERTISEMENT