ADVERTISEMENT

Miss USA 2019 commits suicide

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
By jumping to her death at a Manhattan apartment building. She was also an attorney and age 30.
Crazy, sad, maddening…. If you are depressed, seek help. This woman had her whole life in front of her

6721a892e47743a7b7045f7c06fba27e_sm.jpg

Beyond comprehension. Did her FB player bf leave her?

What a selfish act.

Unfortunately many of the people to seek help from are screwed up too.

Beyond comprehension. Did her FB player bf leave her?

What a selfish act.
At the end of the day, confidence and a way to self-actuate is key. One cannot put their life into a different person. An accomplished and beautiful woman like her can have 99.9999% of straight men in the USA. If your BF, or GF, dumps you, you have to have the self-confidence to understand that this person wasn't best for you anyway and move on. It is crazy that an accomplished 30-year-old hasn't had enough life experiences and relationships to understand that YOU make the partnership with the right person. One simply cannot self-actuate through another person.

You really can't speculate. It could simply be pain. Like the Texas Roadhouse founder last year who shot himself because of severe tinnitus (and he had tried everything to treat it but there is no effective treatment). I have limited experience with pain but I can understand this. Someone suffering from depression can have a kind of pain that is unimaginable to the rest of us. Drugs and therapy can help but they aren't always effective.

These stories really disturb me. Billy Bush just did an interview talking about working the red carpet shoots with her. He says that in between takes when the cameras weren't even rolling but there was music on she was always dancing and smiling.
So I wonder was she masking pain even then or was she truly a genuinely happy person but something recently traumatic happened and she just snapped?

A couple months ago a guy in the Cherry Hill, NJ area beats his 22 year old daughter to death with a bat in her bed. He also attacked his wife in their bed with the same bat but she somehow survived. The wife says the last thing that she remembers is him screaming "I can't take it anymore". The wife worked at Temple and the daughter was a student at Temple.
Eventually he goes into the woods and shoots himself dead before he could be arrested. He was described as a devoted husband and was very close to his daughter. He worked at Cooper University Health Care and his co-workers thought he was a great guy. So what the heck happened?

The human mind can be scary.

Last edited:
By jumping to her death at a Manhattan apartment building. She was also an attorney and age 30.
Crazy, sad, maddening…. If you are depressed, seek help. This woman had her whole life in front of her

6721a892e47743a7b7045f7c06fba27e_sm.jpg
The nasty catch with depression is that the person suffering from it doesn't recognize that what they are feeling and experiencing is depression. The very nature of depression causes one to believe that what they are thinking and feeling (e.g. "my life is terrible and will never get better") is an accurate assessment of reality. In that state, the person doesn't seek treatment because they don't understand that their feelings of hopelessness are a product of a medical condition rather than an accurate understanding of their situation.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT