ADVERTISEMENT

Mira Sorvino

Enjoying man's great gifts from God... Diana Lane.... Mira Sorvino...
My lovely wife.... Inside...
Outside....walking miracles..... and my daughter while she was here with us....
Indeed.....

Last edited:
Mira-Sorvino-mira-sorvino-250444_1280_1816.jpg

Reactions: psuken and 91Joe95
Just got home a few hours ago from an old timber bridge condition inspection in Chester County. Sitting down to eat ...read this? What's happing my man?

Step, longtime lurker and haven’t posted before but your post intrigued me. I spent the past ten years as a CBSI traveling the northeast inspecting. Also designed a bunch of structures over that time. With a growing family though I needed to be home more and fortunately got in with the university recently. It’s a rewarding profession for sure.

Reactions: step.eng69
Just got home a few hours ago from an old timber bridge condition inspection in Chester County. Sitting down to eat ...read this? What's happing my man?

What's going on Tom, the Bartram
Covered Commission contacted us to inspect and address any structural issues And a plan for future maintenance for the Historic bridge.

Just a clarification, @step.eng69. If you were inspecting Bartram's Covered Bridge, you were in both Chester and in Delaware counties, as Crum Creek, which the bridge spans, is a border between the respective counties.

I'm happy for you that the weather was so nice on the day you were conducting the inspection.

Just a clarification, @step.eng69. If you were inspecting Bartram's Covered Bridge, you were in both Chester and in Delaware counties, as Crum Creek, which the bridge spans, is a border between the respective counties.

I'm happy for you that the weather was so nice on the day you were conducting the inspection.
Which reminds me that Villanova U is in both Delaware and Montgomery Counties. No bridge, just County Line Rd.

Correct, the timber spans both counties, until half of the bridge collapses.....just kidding. The bridge is in remarkable structural condition considering being built in 1860. I was surprised to find very little of mold, fungus and insect infestation. It does need some structural repairs on a few of the truss posts and a few floor stringers have server decay near the stone abutments due to infiltration of water runoff behind the abutments. The floor deck timbers will eventually need replacement. Several areas need cosmetic repairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rip_E_2_Joe_PA
Correct, the timber spans both counties, until half of the bridge collapses.....just kidding. The bridge is in remarkable structural condition considering being built in 1860. I was surprised to find very little of mold, fungus and insect infestation. It does need some structural repairs on a few of the truss posts and a few floor stringers have server decay near the stone abutments due to infiltration of water runoff behind the abutments. The floor deck timbers will eventually need replacement. Several areas need cosmetic repairs.

What no pics of the bridge? ;)

Reactions: Fac and RandyL
ADVERTISEMENT