ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota to start true freshman walk on QB

Weird. I wonder if they somehow increased aid to the older brother in order to avoid using a scholarship on this kid.

I don't believe partial scholarships are allowed in football. His brother either has a full scholarship or he's a walk-on as well.

That’s a pretty neat story. Especially the part about choosing to pay for college over a free ride to Pitt.

Yeah, because Pitt is the focal point in this story to some. Not that the kid wanted to go back home. Not that he had already told the coaches he would be there and did not back out of his verbal.

Pitt can't fill it's stadium but it seems to fill the head of good number of BWI posters.

Reactions: scottpsurules
I don't believe partial scholarships are allowed in football. His brother either has a full scholarship or he's a walk-on as well.
True. $1 in athletic aid counts the same as a full scholarship in FB

Yeah, because Pitt is the focal point in this story to some. Not that the kid wanted to go back home. Not that he had already told the coaches he would be there and did not back out of his verbal.

Pitt can't fill it's stadium but it seems to fill the head of good number of BWI posters.

Moronic to point that at me. Look through the many, many Pitt threads and see how many comments I have made. Not many. Pitt is not filling my head. Good for you if you read that story and didn’t get a chuckle out of a kid choosing to pay for college over a free ride to Pitt.

Moronic to point that at me. Look through the many, many Pitt threads and see how many comments I have made. Not many. Pitt is not filling my head. Good for you if you read that story and didn’t get a chuckle out of a kid choosing to pay for college over a free ride to Pitt.

Well, why would he go to Pitt if he’s just going to sit behind future All-World, 1st round pick, Tom Brady will wish he was Kenny Keychain?

Reactions: Connorpozlee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT