ADVERTISEMENT

Military Appreciation Day

DianefromNJ

Jan 27, 2014
Just wondering how folks feel about this halftime show theme this year. I love our veterans, rank and file military, and the first responders who I believe are also recognized during this show too. However, there has been some controversy in the last few months regarding the direction the military in general is going regarding social justice issues, including redefining the definition of what constitutes loyalty to the country. Do you think the Military Appreciation Day theme will be embraced as much this year as it has been in the past?

- Beat Drops -

(Intro)
The only things they make in Texas are
W h a t s Y o u r M a j or Malfunction (x4)

Just wondering how folks feel about this halftime show theme this year. I love our veterans, rank and file military, and the first responders who I believe are also recognized during this show too. However, there has been some controversy in the last few months regarding the direction the military in general is going regarding social justice issues, including redefining the definition of what constitutes loyalty to the country. Do you think the Military Appreciation Day theme will be embraced as much this year as it has been in the past?

giphy.gif

Shouldn’t be any different IMO. Like always, they are following the orders they are given, whether they like it or not

Never heard of it. Halftime show theme for who? NCAA football? The NFL? Is it just one team or supposed to be everybody?

What are we talking about here? Instead of appreciating the military, is it going to be a pride, she/her, he/him, trans-anything, trans-everything, BLM woke fest?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT