ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Zordich: done at MI and any room for him here?

19333lion

Jan 30, 2016
The last public news for him was from last week. It appears that he wasn't reupped at MI. He was a thumper when he played and I bet he could teach coverage skills to LBers if he was brought in to coach them. Wishful thinking....

I should have looked on their official website. He is listed as the cornerbacks coach.

I don't know if we have room for him or not, isn't he a pretty solid recruiter?

In other UM news, they hired a new DC + Safeties coach, does that mean that Banks is locked in at PSU for another season?

Banks is following the new Marshall's LB coach? and rumor is Huff may hire him as DC. It would be a pay cut but he would be DC. Huff only has about $1.5 million for all of his assistants.

Reactions: TheWizardofCamelot

In other UM news, they hired a new DC + Safeties coach, does that mean that Banks is locked in at PSU for another season?

They hired the Raven's LB'r coach and the Safeties coach from Maryland.
Not sure what the deal with Shoop was, very weird.
I also saw that their RB, Zach Charbonnet, entered the Portal.
And forgive if this has been mentioned but they hired Mike Hart from IU as the RB coach.

Reactions: NedFromYork
They hired the Raven's LB'r coach and the Safeties coach from Maryland.
Not sure what the deal with Shoop was, very weird.
I also saw that their RB, Zach Charbonnet, entered the Portal.
And forgive if this has been mentioned but they hired Mike Hart from IU as the RB coach.
Kind of weird about charbonnet. He looked good as a freshman, certainly played well against us.

Zordich wasn't considered a particularly good recruiter at Michigan.

Yep...kid looked like a star in the making as a frosh
Always thought the other kid (Haskins looked better). And he certainly did against us in the WO game two years ago. I was always happy when they brought in Charbonet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT