ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Mauti trolls Mike Farrell of Rivals on twitter BIG TIME over "Linebacker U"

Why does it seem that the whole "Linebacker U" moniker is so hotly contested, but I never hear much at all about "Any-Other-Position U"?

Does it really bother people outside Penn State that someone about 40 years ago hung such a name on the Nittany Lions? It was done when Penn State had guys like Doug Allen, Dave Graf, Tom Hull playing LB in the NFL in addition to the various All-American guys like Greg Buttle, Jack Ham, Dave Robinson etc.

btw his 5 LBUs?

Georgia. Florida. Florida State. LSU. USC.

I sense a pattern
I heard Farrel on the radio and his lists were based on the number of players currently in the NFL at that position. It’s his list and he can establish whatever criteria he wants. It doesn’t make it true, or doesn’t mean that anyone cares about his list.

Why does it seem that the whole "Linebacker U" moniker is so hotly contested, but I never hear much at all about "Any-Other-Position U"?

Does it really bother people outside Penn State that someone about 40 years ago hung such a name on the Nittany Lions? It was done when Penn State had guys like Doug Allen, Dave Graf, Tom Hull playing LB in the NFL in addition to the various All-American guys like Greg Buttle, Jack Ham, Dave Robinson etc.

Mike Farrell is a cross dresser. Everything PSU bothers that fruit cup.

ADVERTISEMENT