ADVERTISEMENT

Middleswarth Potato Chips

mal359

Nov 22, 2013
Does the Middleswarth Company take orders outside of Central PA or south of Allentown? Also, is shipping too much? I just had some of these outside of Dushore. I mean the BBQ chips are really good, but I'm not going to pay high shipping costs for a bag of potato chips.

Re: What about New Jersey?

You could contact them via website and find out your nearest distributor.

I have researched this......

The closest place to the Philly area that sells these chips is the Redners Market in Pottstown, PA. You can order boxes of them online but will pay shipping.

You will not find them in a store in NJ.

$13 shipping to wv for a $10 box. I don't remember these so I ll pass

H

Grew up in central PA (near SC) and absolutely LOVED them. Haven't seen them in SE PA. Just seeing the name brings back some memories.

I had a bag today, I live in NEPA
Only problem is the BBQ is not always consistent Sometimes like today I got a killer bag.
try Northeastsnacks.com
I believe they ship many NEPA snacks there

"Nibble with Gibbles" were the greatest PA chip. I cried when.....

I learned that they went away.

I have the company ship them to me in la. Comes out to about 45$ for 6 weekender bags

Weis Markets carries them

Not sure if their stores in NJ carry them but you could ask, they may accommodate requests, and it be cheaper than shipping.

Charles Chips and Gibbles are back in stores

Wegman's have Charles Chips for $13.99 a 16 oz can. Redner's are stocking Gibbles Chips and Gibble's Cheese Puffys but different Redner's stock different chips.

This post was edited on 4/10 9:25 PM by PSUAlum

Re: Charles Chips and Gibbles are back in stores

I live in FL and get them shipped here every once and a while

ah, those were the days ...

when you got a new can of Charlie's Chips.

more years than I care to admit since I've had one of them.

Tom

I'm lucky. I live in their town, smell them cooking every morning, go into the office and eat them fresh off the line while they are still hot.

Lived In Camp Hill For About A Year When I Was Nine!

When my Dad was transferred / promoted from Harrisburg to San Francisco, I remember we had a can of Charlie's Chips in the car on the drive from PA to CA.

Ah, the memories!

I wouldn't ship these lousy chips across the street.

The website lists the regions they ship to stores, but not the individual stores. Have someone you know near Philly, Pgh., etc. buy them, then send them to you. Cheapest way out. I remember when Charles used to bring cans to your home every few weeks.

Lots of good recommendations. I'll add one more if you're from NW PA. On a taste test of 267 brands of potato chips made in the USA Troyers Kettle Cooked Potato chips placed in the top 5. Troyers farm and potato chip business was located in NW PA between Union City and Waterford on route 8. Troyers farms has been sold to Dundee and I'm not sure if the chips are still made there or not. They are, however, still being sold by Dundee in NW PA. I buy them in Wal-Mart in Titusville PA.

Re: Speaking Of Memories - I Remember Charlie's Chips From My PA Youth! *

Don't forget Lebanon Baloney !!

How about Charles Chips. Anybody remember those?

Great memories as a kid when the Charlie Chips guy would come on a Saturday morning.

ADVERTISEMENT