ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan will be a 'Helmet Stripe' Game

johnrclark12

Gold Member
Sep 11, 2018
Essentially a white out with the 50-yard line sections wearing blue to represent the helmet stripe.

Thoughts?

Yes, it has been changed.

PSU has also directly confirmed previous reports that it will not be a night game. However, if it starts at 3:30 or 4, only the first quarter or so will have daylight.

Wonder what prompted that?
And yea time falls back on Nov 7th. So if'ts a 3:30 game for intents and purposes its a night game.

Yes, it has been changed.

PSU has also directly confirmed previous reports that it will not be a night game. However, if it starts at 3:30 or 4, only the first quarter or so will have daylight.

Seems to me that the stripe is the wrong way. The stripe ought to run the "S" and "N" sections. It looks like we are running off the field instead of running toward an end zone.

Seems to me that the stripe is the wrong way. The stripe ought to run the "S" and "N" sections. It looks like we are running off the field instead of running toward an end zone.

Students don't have assigned seats which is obviously what stops this from happening. They could make it work sure, but easier just to do this, and it won't interfere with the 'S' zone.

I think people always had the expectation that it would change from a student only white out, just didn't anticipate the game wouldn't matter for PSU as much

Reactions: BBrown and Obliviax
Students don't have assigned seats which is obviously what stops this from happening. They could make it work sure, but easier just to do this, and it won't interfere with the 'S' zone.

I think people always had the expectation that it would change from a student only white out, just didn't anticipate the game wouldn't matter for PSU as much
makes sense....thanks for the clarity.

Reactions: jp3272 and BBrown

Good point. Totally forgot about the students not having assigned seats.

Also the seating sections are misaligned from north to south.

Poor timing all around ((late fall and (hopefully)2 weeks removed from a 3 game losing streak)) to be rolling this out

Looks like The Beav got a Brazilian.
So the dumbest blonde in America is on vacation with her brunette buddy in San Diego. On a Saturday morning at the pool the blonde says to her friend, “Any fun last nite?” The brunette replies, “I had sex with a Brazilian!” The blonde says, “A Brazilian…you must be exhausted!”

Also, the predominant camera angle would show the stripe better this way. And since both of the end zones have cantilevered sections it would look less dominant.

ADVERTISEMENT