ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan vs. ASU

IndyLion1

May 29, 2001
Sorry if posted elsewhere...

Due to recent COVID-19 developments within the Sun Devil Wrestling program, tonight’s dual in Austin, Texas has been adjusted. Instead of a traditional dual, ASU and Michigan have agreed to four matches.

125 lbs - #5 Brandon Courtney, Arizona State vs Jack Medley, Michigan
133 lbs - #6 Michael McGee, Arizona State vs #9 Dylan Ragusin, Michigan
141 lbs - Julian Chlebove, Arizona State vs #4 Stevan Micic, Michigan
184 lbs - Josh Nummer, Arizona State vs #2 Myles Amine, Michigan

Appropriate measures for these matches will be taken as recommended by public health officials. The contests will still stream via FloWrestling at 8:00 pm est.

Sorry if posted elsewhere...

Due to recent COVID-19 developments within the Sun Devil Wrestling program, tonight’s dual in Austin, Texas has been adjusted. Instead of a traditional dual, ASU and Michigan have agreed to four matches.

125 lbs - #5 Brandon Courtney, Arizona State vs Jack Medley, Michigan
133 lbs - #6 Michael McGee, Arizona State vs #9 Dylan Ragusin, Michigan
141 lbs - Julian Chlebove, Arizona State vs #4 Stevan Micic, Michigan
184 lbs - Josh Nummer, Arizona State vs #2 Myles Amine, Michigan

Appropriate measures for these matches will be taken as recommended by public health officials. The contests will still stream via FloWrestling at 8:00 pm est.

Did these guys finish in the front of the field, or the back of the field at the FLO Go-Cart Challenge?

Appropriate measures for these matches will be taken as recommended by public health officials...

naked-gun-condom.gif
https://c.tenor.com/NyC2kGndfWAAAAAd/naked-gun-condom.gif

• Haha
Reactions: johnstownsteel
Quick slideby for McGee, went OOB but no TD. Zeke challenging but denied.

Amazing scramble, McGee hits a Jonsey tilt but OOB. Is this mat small?

McGee another slideby, gets the TD.

McGee close to a title multiple times but couldn't get NF. 2-0 with 1:31 McGee after 1

Mcgee gets 2NF, Rags almost out but Mcgee somehow keeps control. 7-0 with a bucketload of RT after 2

That was not the same Micic we last saw at the 2019 NCAAs. Cliebove is ASU's backup at 133.

Reactions: crockster
Medley apparently really gave Courtney all he wanted and then some. Perhaps those putting Courtney on the same tier as Suriano, Arujau and Glory were really premature.

Reactions: crablegs1
If I had to rank the top 125 guys this year minus Spencer, I’d go:
1. Arujau
2. Suriano
3. Glory
4. Courtney

I like your to 3, not sure Courtney has convinced me yet. Arujau vs Nicky will be fun. We know Nick won't shot and Arujau will. I think he can take NS down. A 3-2 type match is definitely possible the with VA coming out on top.

Reactions: NittanyChris
What was the Amine score? It was 7-3 beforehand... Who won the dual? That last part was a joke :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT