ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State University president fires back at ESPN, NCAA [HOLLIS UPDATE]

But ESPIN overstepped in trying to drag Izzo and Dantonio into the vortex.

Not true. If msu covered up for Nassar what makes you think they did the right thing for the big money sports? Why did the AD resign the week the ESPN story broke?

Izzo knew about Travis Walton and did nothing. ESPN might not have all the dirt on Dantonio and Izzo but they are dirty. Travis Walton went Joe Mixon on a girl but there is no video. He was then accused of rape and mSU did nothing.

When the Watergate story first broke it took two full years before Nixon resigned.

Reactions: acg116
From what I have heard, MSU has spent the better part of the last few years blocking ESPN's FOIA request, looking into the football and basketball programs handling of sexual assult. They have spent the last two years in court. If MSU did what they are supposed to do under the FOIA, the information about Mark and Tom may have been released much sooner than the Nassar disgrace.

ESPN started looking into Izzo and Dantonio and the elements of that story back around 2014 I think -- maybe even earlier. FAR before Nassar was even a story (the IndyStar story came out in the summer of 2016 during the middle of the Olympics). But MSU sued and delayed and sued and delayed again. The lawsuits weren't resolved until around this September, and even then MSU still had to turn over the documents and ESPN still had to finish their reporting and conduct interviews and followup interviews. Just editing the video for a story like that (not to mention the written story) is typically a multi-week process, and potentially even longer for a bombshell story like that.

By then, the Nassar story was in full swing which changed the scope of the original story from "MSU covers up football and basketball rapes" to "MSU covers up every damn thing under the sun."

So Sparty can bitch all they want that ESPN tied the Dantonio/Izzo parts of the story to the Nassar story, but by the time ESPN was actually allowed to finish their reporting, the two stories were tied together.

And ESPN will fight for their lives on the validity of this story and info...no way they roll over...this is a "death match" IMO...too mucho lose for either side...a mistake IMO for the MSU President to go after ESPN...ESPN still "controls" the message...and if you stay correctly...MSU is behind on this story...ESPN has been all over this for a couple years now..they did not just randomly release some info...not with the stakes being so high.

This is in noway any validation for ESPN...but MSU is ultimately going to get burned here...

Reactions: acg116
From what I have heard, MSU has spent the better part of the last few years blocking ESPN's FOIA request, looking into the football and basketball programs handling of sexual assult. They have spent the last two years in court. If MSU did what they are supposed to do under the FOIA, the information about Mark and Tom may have been released much sooner than the Nassar disgrace.

ESPN started looking into Izzo and Dantonio and the elements of that story back around 2014 I think -- maybe even earlier. FAR before Nassar was even a story (the IndyStar story came out in the summer of 2016 during the middle of the Olympics). But MSU sued and delayed and sued and delayed again. The lawsuits weren't resolved until around this September, and even then MSU still had to turn over the documents and ESPN still had to finish their reporting and conduct interviews and followup interviews. Just editing the video for a story like that (not to mention the written story) is typically a multi-week process, and potentially even longer for a bombshell story like that.

By then, the Nassar story was in full swing which changed the scope of the original story from "MSU covers up football and basketball rapes" to "MSU covers up every damn thing under the sun."

So Sparty can bitch all they want that ESPN tied the Dantonio/Izzo parts of the story to the Nassar story, but by the time ESPN was actually allowed to finish their reporting, the two stories were tied together.

ESPN had everything they requested like a year ago. They sat on the story from last May when they shot all those clips.

I will say that I have a new opinion of the PSU situation. Sandusky was a scumbag and he used his influence to molest adolescent boys. However, that doesn’t mean the entire university is to blame or the fans/alumni.

As for JoePa, I’m sure he had an idea into what Sandusky did but he’s far from responsible and his legacy should remain in tact. It’s not his job to investigate Sandusky or act as a prosecuting attorney. He was a coach and a good one at that.

The ESPN spin cycle really gives me a new perspective. Man oh man does ESPN cherry pick statements, video clips, and the graphics department splicing together Dantonio/Izzo with Nassar is just flat out sick. So here is one more random sports fan in your corner. F ESPN.

Thanks to all of you that took a step back and processed everything and thought about the Nassar situation more than just in terms of football and basketball wins. It’s disturbing that in some fanbases that Nassar is really just used to try and ouster a couple of revenue earning coaches because hey, nobody really cares about college gymnastic meets.

Anyhow, carry on fellas. I’ll continue to cheer on PSU vs UM and OSU.

ESPN had everything they requested like a year ago. They sat on the story from last May when they shot all those clips.

I will say that I have a new opinion of the PSU situation. Sandusky was a scumbag and he used his influence to molest adolescent boys. However, that doesn’t mean the entire university is to blame or the fans/alumni.

As for JoePa, I’m sure he had an idea into what Sandusky did but he’s far from responsible and his legacy should remain in tact. It’s not his job to investigate Sandusky or act as a prosecuting attorney. He was a coach and a good one at that.

The ESPN spin cycle really gives me a new perspective. Man oh man does ESPN cherry pick statements, video clips, and the graphics department splicing together Dantonio/Izzo with Nassar is just flat out sick. So here is one more random sports fan in your corner. F ESPN.

Thanks to all of you that took a step back and processed everything and thought about the Nassar situation more than just in terms of football and basketball wins. It’s disturbing that in some fanbases that Nassar is really just used to try and ouster a couple of revenue earning coaches because hey, nobody really cares about college gymnastic meets.

Can you explain why the Travis Walton story did not go public in 2010?

As for JoePa, I’m sure he had an idea into what Sandusky

That it took a similar but far worse situation to happen at Michigan State for you to see the light about Penn State doesn't say much for you.

Can you explain why the Travis Walton story did not go public in 2010?

I’m guessing because he was accused of hitting a girl in a bar and it was plead out? I’m not sure how much national coverage it gets but the prosecuting attorney, assistant prosecuting attorney, and the girl’s defense attorney have all released statements corroborating the legal events of the case and refuted ESPN’s report. One of them went so far as to say the ESPN report has been damaging to his career as he lost a big client. That tells me he’s gearing up for defamation. Attorneys don’t just say things like that for fun. They’re attorneys...

I mean, we went from MSU having a rape culture of epic proportions and how Izzo/Dantonio could be responsible for a huge cover up to did a former player hit a girl in a bar? ESPN thought they had a bombshell because MSU wouldn’t release his employee file. As it turns out, Walton was never employed and had no employee file. He was allowed to practice with the team and at times attended games and sat on the bench on a suit, which likely lead to some confusion.

Let’s say Walton without a doubt punched the girl and all his witnesses are lying and the bouncer was wrong in his statement. Cool. Should Izzo he fired for the actions of a former player that is no longer on the team and not an employee of MSU?

This is why ESPN needed to really verify and do their due diligence on these allegations. Now the girl involved is jumping all over social media. I feel bad for her. It’s blown up well beyond a simple college bar assault to this national story and a case that was resolved 8 years ago is now being retried on Twitter.

I’m guessing because he was accused of hitting a girl in a bar and it was plead out? I’m not sure how much national coverage it gets but the prosecuting attorney, assistant prosecuting attorney, and the girl’s defense attorney have all released statements corroborating the legal events of the case and refuted ESPN’s report. One of them went so far as to say the ESPN report has been damaging to his career as he lost a big client. That tells me he’s gearing up for defamation. Attorneys don’t just say things like that for fun. They’re attorneys...

I mean, we went from MSU having a rape culture of epic proportions and how Izzo/Dantonio could be responsible for a huge cover up to did a former player hit a girl in a bar? ESPN thought they had a bombshell because MSU wouldn’t release his employee file. As it turns out, Walton was never employed and had no employee file. He was allowed to practice with the team and at times attended games and sat on the bench on a suit, which likely lead to some confusion.

Let’s say Walton without a doubt punched the girl and all his witnesses are lying and the bouncer was wrong in his statement. Cool. Should Izzo he fired for the actions of a former player that is no longer on the team and not an employee of MSU?

This is why ESPN needed to really verify and do their due diligence on these allegations. Now the girl involved is jumping all over social media. I feel bad for her. It’s blown up well beyond a simple college bar assault to this national story and a case that was resolved 8 years ago is now being retried on Twitter.

Why did MSU fight the FOIA requests tooth and nail, over several years?

Reactions: richmin3
That it took a similar but far worse situation to happen at Michigan State for you to see the light about Penn State doesn't say much for you.

I’m not sure what to say. I certainly don’t think anything negative of you or other PSU fans and I didn’t follow the Sandusky trial closely as I was in grad school and worked part time. I mean... I was like every other typical fan. I watched ESPN from time to time and they were brutalizing PSU. Am I supposed to be an all knowing superior being and just absorb the details of the investigation via osmosis?

Normal PSU fans. Am I wasting my time or is any of this worth it? Just trying to give context to your situation as well from an outside perspective but I do realize that message boards are home to some extreme fans that aren’t always representative of a fanbase.

Last edited:
I'm not going to hammer him here. Sometimes we don't see things until they hit closer to home. That's pretty human. I respect that he had the guts to say what he said on our board..

I’m not sure what to say. I certainly don’t think anything negative of you or other PSU fans and I didn’t follow the Sandusky trial closely as I was in grad school and worked part time. I mean... I was like every other typical fan. I watched ESPN from time to time and they were brutalizing PSU. Am I supposed to be an all knowing superior being and just absorb the details of the investigation via osmosis?

Normal PSU fans. Am I wasting my time or is any of this worth it? Just trying to give context to your situation as well from an outside perspective but I do realize that message boards are joke to some extreme fans that aren’t always representative of a fanbase.
No. See my reply above.

Normal PSU fans. Am I wasting my time or is any of this worth it? Just trying to give context to your situation as well from an outside perspective but I do realize that message boards are home to some extreme fans that aren’t always representative of a fanbase.

You took the high road. Some PSU fans still have bad feelings though.

We have gone through what you are just beginning to see for many years now...early on it was difficult to even wear a PSU licensed product...we have been called Pedophile enablers..and frankly..to this day still are referred this way to many other BIG 10 fanbases.

Our distaste for ESPN is 10X what you have seen...every aspect...every commentator...every bit of content...every news flash continued 24/7 by ESPN for years and even to this day when the network reminds viewers of the dark days of our past and how we are starting to "recover" during PSU games shown on TV today.

Feel for you guys...ESPN sucks...but...MSU was one of those schools and fanbases...also led by your President Lou Ann...who were the first to condemn us...I'll root for MSU vs Notre Dame and Michigan...

Good luck with the NCAA...

While we will likely never be sure exactly what Joe knew (likely very little) about Sandusky, an ex-employee that Joe didn’t particularly care for... What we do know is that Joe is the only person involved at PSU that we know for sure did the right thing. He followed state law, university policy, and current NCAA guidelines for reporting suspected abuse. Those NCAA guidelines were released after the incident.

Have you ever noticed that there is only one picture of Joe and Jerry? It’s used non-stop by the media. They tried so hard to make a scandal about an ex-employee and his charity about PSU. So many people bought it. In reality PSU was barely involved, and actually sent the one vague report outside the university.

Not only that but it seems no one other then the MSU BOT thinks that hiring him, even just as interim, was a good idea, certainty not the students, nor the faculty, nor many of the alumni.

The faculty just gave a vote of no confidence to the BOT as well.
Well, everything under the sun is political these days. MSU University admins, faculty, and student leadership is almost certainly left wing and the interim is a republican, correct? Probably no one else wanted the job.

Reactions: MICH.Nit Fan
While we will likely never be sure exactly what Joe knew (likely very little) about Sandusky, an ex-employee that Joe didn’t particularly care for... What we do know is that Joe is the only person involved at PSU that we know for sure did the right thing. He followed state law, university policy, and current NCAA guidelines for reporting suspected abuse. Those NCAA guidelines were released after the incident.

Have you ever noticed that there is only one picture of Joe and Jerry? It’s used non-stop by the media. They tried so hard to make a scandal about an ex-employee and his charity about PSU. So many people bought it. In reality PSU was barely involved, and actually sent the one vague report outside the university.

Yeah I can see that. Man did ESPN have it out for you guys.

FWIW, I don’t really see PSU and think of molestation or anything. JoePa being so old and then passing away and Jerry going to jail and then now Franklin doing so well has kind of rebranded PSU.

I’m with you guys though. I’ll never view ESPN in the same way. I used to have ESPN on in the background all the time growing up. I only watch it when MSU is playing or a game that I care about. All those useless shows have gone to shit and now I question everything they put out.

FWIW, I don’t really see PSU and think of molestation or anything. JoePa being so old and then passing away and Jerry going to jail and then now Franklin doing so well has kind of rebranded PSU.
Say what?? Sounds like you're still buying into the ESPN agenda.

Say what?? Sounds like you're still buying into the ESPN agenda.

I didn’t mean it negatively. Didn’t he have cancer or something? He was old. I think the changing of the tide rather than having him in a visible spotlight helped move things along.

I know this is Uber sensitive. I’m not trying to offend.

Yeah I can see that. Man did ESPN have it out for you guys.

I’m with you guys though. I’ll never view ESPN in the same way. I used to have ESPN on in the background all the time growing up. I only watch it when MSU is playing or a game that I care about. All those useless shows have gone to shit and now I question everything they put out.

PSU = ratings

Between the large number of alumni who love their school, and the large number of non-alumni that hate that PSU grads love their school and they didn’t have the same experience… PSU moves the needle for the many who love it, and the many who always loved to hate it. For years before the scandal I heard stuff like “I hate you PSU grads, you just love your school way too much.” Many couldn’t wait to tear us down. That’s not even getting into the legendary football coach who won… and did it the right way. Tearing down the best of us also is a way to generate ratings.

Let’s not also forget that pointing the finger at PSU also helped conceal what happened at Syracuse, and how ESPN covered that up.

(Not trying to make any comparison to MSU, just talking PSU)

Last edited:
I’m with you guys though. I’ll never view ESPN in the same way. I used to have ESPN on in the background all the time growing up. All those useless shows have gone to shit and now I question everything they put out.

The important thing here is that you did learn a valuable lesson.

Took a quick look at SpartyRBS' posting history across a few boards.

Here's a few snippets of what he's said about us:
  • "Cult."
  • "MSU is taking steps to correct this crap and is approaching this much differently than the PSU fiasco."
  • "MSU can't shoulder the blame for every mistake in girls gymnastics, area high schools, and local" clubs.
  • "The 120 victims aren't all MSU athletes."
  • "There are some differences [from PSU]. Nassar was cleared by local police, the FBI, and a panel of doctors."
  • "It in no way means a guy like Izzo or Dantonio are somehow responsible for child molestation by a sick and rogue doctor."
  • "This won't be PSU because we aren't standing out front Lou Anna K Simon's house with candles and signs."
  • "Do you see anyone rushing to defend Lou Anna K Simon?"
  • "Do you see any statues being built?"
The good news is that a guy like RBS, with such firmly entrenched negative beliefs, is still capable of changing his mind after walking a few steps in our shoes.

Suppose there are others like RBS who wish to extend an olive branch, is that an offering we want to accept? Does it make us whole again after 6 years of scorn? It's kind of hard to hug it out with people who relentlessly called us a child rape-enabling cult of zombified acolytes who worship at the altar of pedophilia in the name of sports glory. Everyone got their pound of flesh and left us for dead... and an olive branch doesn't magically undo that carnage.

So we have to decide if reconciliation is something we want. Maybe strive for coexistence and revive our Big Ten brotherhood. Or, we could sit back and watch our "peers" drown in the most satisfying sea of hypocrisy, choking on the very words they levied upon us. We built our house all the way back with nary a single helping hand. Our "friends" weren't there for us then, so what good are they now? The eye for an eye thing would be quite gratifying, but at least RBS is giving us something to contemplate.

On a brighter note, while scanning his posts, I came across this enjoyable thread from the Penn State vs Michigan game. :)

Last edited:
So this is what a Uprez with at least one ball sounds like?
We already know that a Rod without balls sounds like a eunuch. (But he's our eunuch, says the OGBOT.)

True but then the outrage against them still isn't anywhere near the outrage that was leveled against us. JMO.
Some how we were all accused by association.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Bob78
Let's ask one more time....."President Barron, what is Penn State hiding?" Perhaps we should ask...."What Trustees, past or present, have been protected by the actions of the OGBOT?

Or "fake" President Barron what are you and Surma, Peetze, Garmin....hiding?
Or to twist a really popular commercial right now, Whats in your closet?...or on your laptop?

True but then the outrage against them still isn't anywhere near the outrage that was leveled against us. JMO.

Once again, no one really cares about michigan state. Weak brand with no true legendary coach. michigan state is small time, so no one cares. And yes, they don't have "leadership" pouring gas on the fire either.

Reactions: BBrown
And this, my friends, is why nobody should ever donate to PSU ever again, until our leaders develop similar testicles.

It can be done, and it should have been done. But our guys are hiding something that was even worse. These guys probably are not.

I'd be curious to know how "funding" is going.
If what I've read in the Den is true funding for sports is not going well.

Hmmm. well that certainly is interesting. Thanks for the info because I didn't know that.

• "Cult."
  • "MSU is taking steps to correct this crap and is approaching this much differently than the PSU fiasco."
  • "MSU can't shoulder the blame for every mistake in girls gymnastics, area high schools, and local" clubs.
  • "There are some differences [from PSU]. Nassar was cleared by local police, the FBI, and a panel of doctors."
  • "It in no way means a guy like Izzo or Dantonio are somehow responsible for child molestation by a sick and rogue doctor."
  • "This won't be PSU because we aren't standing out front Lou Anna K Simon's house with candles and signs."
The good news is that a guy like RBS, with such firmly entrenched negative beliefs, is still capable of changing his mind after walking a few steps in our shoes.

Suppose there are others like RBS who wish to extend an olive branch, is that an offering we want to accept? Does it make us whole again after 6 years of scorn? It's kind of hard to hug it out with people who relentlessly called us a child rape-enabling cult of zombified acolytes who worship at the altar of pedophilia in the name of sports glory. Everyone got their pound of flesh and left us for dead... and an olive branch doesn't magically undo that carnage.

So we have to decide if reconciliation is something we want. Maybe strive for coexistence and revive our Big Ten brotherhood. Or, we could sit back and watch our "peers" drown in the most satisfying sea of hypocrisy, choking on the very words they levied upon us. We built our house all the way back with nary a single helping hand. Our "friends" weren't there for us then, so what good are they now? The eye for an eye thing would be quite gratifying, but at least RBS is giving us something to contemplate.

On a brighter note, while scanning his posts, I came across this enjoyable thread from the Penn State vs Michigan game. :)

The bottom line in all of the message board furor we've seen and read about over the last six years is it is all a battle for recruits. Tar and feather your recruiting rivals in the hope it reaches the eyes of some recruits and somehow influences what is written and said about that school in the media. Guys like RSB will reach out an olive branch when it is beneficial for them to do so, to get our fanbase on their side.

As seen by our recruiting rankings, our results on the field, and that brand ranking that came out showing us to have the 3RD HIGHEST BRAND among recruits - - all the horseshit posts from fans across the country didn't do a goddamn thing. We're in a better position now than we were before the scandal. There really may be something to the truism that there is no such thing as bad publicity. A scandalous, leaked sex tape vaulted Kim Kardashian into the stratosphere, etc.

I don't take any of it very seriously. As seen by the demographic post, I don't think recruits spend much time on forums where all this stuff is going on. It's snapchat, instagram, and to a lesser extent twitter.

Once again, no one really cares about michigan state. Weak brand with no true legendary coach. michigan state is small time, so no one cares. And yes, they don't have "leadership" pouring gas on the fire either.
Well, there's Magic Johnson--and Duffy Daugherty was a legend in his day. It's just been a while.

The difference in leadership actions is interesting, of course.

The bottom line in all of the message board furor we've seen and read about over the last six years is it is all a battle for recruits. Tar and feather your recruiting rivals in the hope it reaches the eyes of some recruits and somehow influences what is written and said about that school in the media. Guys like RSB will reach out an olive branch when it is beneficial for them to do so, to get our fanbase on their side.

As seen by our recruiting rankings, our results on the field, and that brand ranking that came out showing us to have the 3RD HIGHEST BRAND among recruits - - all the horseshit posts from fans across the country didn't do a goddamn thing. We're in a better position now than we were before the scandal. There really may be something to the truism that there is no such thing as bad publicity. A scandalous, leaked sex tape vaulted Kim Kardashian into the stratosphere, etc.

I don't take any of it very seriously. As seen by the demographic post, I don't think recruits spend much time on forums where all this stuff is going on. It's snapchat, instagram, and to a lesser extent twitter.
Update on middle finger from MSU...

P0qRHgF.gif

Frazier said we were all responsible. Thanks Ken. :mad:

• "Cult."

Yeah I definitely don’t have the same outlook. It’s always changing. I could have been nicer to PSU overall but any perceived negative slight is not even close to the stuff I’ve read on Reddit regarding PSU. For whatever reason and maybe because it’s a larger board, posters on there have really taken PSU fans to task.

I’ve not seen it as bad toward MSU but that is subject to change based on any investigation.

But yeah, to summarize, I’d say there are a lot of MSU fans (Baylor too?) I’m not sure that have probably really done a 180 on PSU perhaps it will continue to change. I really have no idea. I’d also guess that as things continue and as time goes on others will see PSU in a better light. It’s frustrating that a guy like JoePa coaches for so long and much of that is erased based on the Sandusky trial but I’m preaching to the choir.

But yeah, to summarize, I’d say there are a lot of MSU fans (Baylor too?) I’m not sure that have probably really done a 180 on PSU perhaps it will continue to change. I really have no idea. I’d also guess that as things continue and as time goes on others will see PSU in a better light. It’s frustrating that a guy like JoePa coaches for so long and much of that is erased based on the Sandusky trial but I’m preaching to the choir.

We long ago stopped worrying about outsider perception. It has no effect on where we are going as a program. Like us, don't like us...

idc.gif

Reactions: SpartyRBS
It’s frustrating that a guy like JoePa coaches for so long and much of that is erased based on the Sandusky trial but I’m preaching to the choir.
Therein lies part of your (and others) problem. It always comes back to Paterno even though he did absolutely nothing wrong. The Sandusky scandal had nothing to do with football, student athletes, current students or alumni at large. Still, anyone who is a part of those four groups gets labeled as some kind of enabler. It's stupid. Get back to us when MSU alums go for job interviews and get pummeled with questions about Nassar.

Last edited:
We long ago stopped worrying about outsider perception. It has no effect on where we are going as a program. Like us, don't like us...

idc.gif

I agree with you to a point. When I look at our football program, clearly Franklin has gotten over the hump and then some. We know that Success With Honor as a mindset never left, but we are seeing it all come together now with Franklin. The program no longer has its hands tied, and the hard work is paying off in all respects. We not only survived. We are thriving. Of course, athletic supporters for other schools hate us for it, which brings me to the other side of the coin.

We continue to see morons spewing the false narrative out of some concocted, false attempt at moral superiority, as though a real tragedy could never happen at their school. It's one thing to merely say "I hate Penn State". I can deal with that. In fact, I laugh at it. They're jealous. However, I cannot stand the continued mischaracterization of Penn State, Penn Staters, Joe, and the football program as it relates to sandusky. These mouth-breathers don't get it and don't want to get it, and I am tired of reading their nonsense about that which we hold dear and which we know to be good. (Yes, I take every opportunity to use the Ignore feature here. However, the nonsense obviously gets posted elsewhere.)

I agree with you to a point. When I look at our football program, clearly Franklin has gotten over the hump and then some. We know that Success With Honor as a mindset never left, but we are seeing it all come together now with Franklin. The program no longer has its hands tied, and the hard work is paying off in all respects. We not only survived. We are thriving. Of course, athletic supporters for other schools hate us for it, which brings me to the other side of the coin.

We continue to see morons spewing the false narrative out of some concocted, false attempt at moral superiority, as though a real tragedy could never happen at their school. It's one thing to merely say "I hate Penn State". I can deal with that. In fact, I laugh at it. They're jealous. However, I cannot stand the continued mischaracterization of Penn State, Penn Staters, Joe, and the football program as it relates to sandusky. These mouth-breathers don't get it and don't want to get it, and I am tired of reading their nonsense about that which we hold dear and which we know to be good. (Yes, I take every opportunity to use the Ignore feature here. However, the nonsense obviously gets posted elsewhere.)

You are not going to stop the haters from latching on to Sandusky and using that to bash our program. They have their cudgel and they are going to use it. Hell, the fictional "threw piss balloons at the Ohio State band" (how the F*** do you pee into a balloon?) is still alive on Ohio State forums 15 years later!!

Fans who hate Penn State will never, ever shut up about it until they are dead. That's the bottom line. Ignore it, and then kick the shit out of them on the field and in recruiting and gloat. That's the only answer.

No, that's not how it works. Cue up the chorus: "THEY ALL KNEW."

Last edited:
Reactions: bytir

Welcome to our World... part ESPassiniNe coverage, part phony Pulitzer reporting, part phony investigations and part BOT CYA. It all equals nonsense and now its dawning on you Sparty that these things can in fact happen.

Reactions: Hotshoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT