ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Stadium Visitor Seats

bluewhiteApos

Nov 5, 2011
Where are away game seats purchased through the NLC located? A simple google search proved not to be so simple.

Rumor has it that they are even smaller than Beaver Stadium seats. No small feat.

None the less, we are planning a road trip, and a long time season ticket holder agreed to order us tickets through his NLC account. I was just curious as to where the seats may be located, and google was little help. The die is cast, the tickets have been ordered.

Rumor has it that they are even smaller than Beaver Stadium seats. No small feat.

None the less, we are planning a road trip, and a long time season ticket holder agreed to order us tickets through his NLC account. I was just curious as to where the seats may be located, and google was little help. The die is cast, the tickets have been ordered.

No rumor.....they are narrow. Very narrow.

Can’t give exact location, but they are in the nosebleeds. PSU used to get decent seats from them (end zone, but I sat in the front row out there 3 times), but then everyone shifted gears and gives each other bad seats to visitors (outside of the few rows behind the bench that are mandated).

Can’t give exact location, but they are in the nosebleeds. PSU used to get decent seats from them (end zone, but I sat in the front row out there 3 times), but then everyone shifted gears and gives each other bad seats to visitors (outside of the few rows behind the bench that are mandated).
But nosebleeds in the big house are really only what at best 40 feet off ground level so not really nosebleed heights like the Shoe but yes they are the top of the ring in the endzone. Past years they gave a section in the end zone corner

Been to 2 games there— both times, seats given were split between 2 endzones. One end zone wasn’t bad- not too high up— usually PSU cheerleaders on this side—the other very high up and not too far from Michigan student section. When you go in— the attendant will say, Welcome to the Big House, and you can say— Ours is Bigger!!

I applied for away tickets (for my grandson & friends) in May, I received conformation on Friday and will receive the tickets two weeks prior to the game.

AWAY Football @ Michigan (APPLICATION)

Standard Mail
General Admission
Sat, Nov 3, 2018
Time: TBA
Section AWAY, , Seat 277 Adult - $105.00
Section
AWAY, , Seat 278 Adult - $105.00
Section
AWAY, , Seat 279 Adult - $105.00
Section
AWAY, , Seat 280 Adult - $105.00

from information I read on other message boards concerning the visitors section at U of M, It seems the schools with the larger crowds as Ohio, Iowa, etc. are seated in sections 8 & 9, the southeast corner of the stadium.
ce77fe6c-dd94-47e5-9cd8-13ef208f8422.jpg

Reactions: bluewhiteApos
Scalp Instead and sit out of the end zone. If you sit in the end zone you could be sitting 200 yards away from drive in other end zone. That is how bad the viewing is there. I did it once and it was terrible. The other 3 times I scalped and the seats ranged from the 15-40 yard line for a couple
More dollars than nlc ticket. Only 50 times better experience.

Reactions: step.eng69
Scalp Instead and sit out of the end zone. If you sit in the end zone you could be sitting 200 yards away from drive in other end zone. That is how bad the viewing is there. I did it once and it was terrible. The other 3 times I scalped and the seats ranged from the 15-40 yard line for a couple
More dollars than nlc ticket. Only 50 times better experience.
Yep raz, just measured the distance from the southeast corner to the endzone goal line..... 550' (183+ yards)

It was also the 2007 game which was an awful called game from jaypa with morelli. That mich team was terrible

ADVERTISEMENT