ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan player sends threatening tweets, apparenty aimed at Harbaugh?

Harbaugh is a POS, a lair and not much of a college coach. I’m glad AJ Dillion ended up at BC.

I believe BC offered Stewart. We’re always developing players, but many times when we offer a 2 or 3 star recruit from New England they get an offer from tOSU or Michigan. These kids will just ride the bench and never develop. By the time they are ready a 4 star recruit will already be ahead of them on the depth chart.

It's an interesting position for the head FB coach to be in. Everyone knows that if you see a crime in a college town, you report it to the head FB coach. Who does the head FB coach call?

It's an interesting position for the head FB coach to be in. Everyone knows that if you see a crime in a college town, you report it to the head FB coach. Who does the head FB coach call?

He doesn't call anyone. He stops it himself. He's the most powerful man in town.

He threatened shooting another person and yet he considers himself the victim because his “civil rights” were violated (???) when people were commenting on (and investigating) his online threat? Good Lord. But it should all be forgotten because he just wants to play football. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I do not think he is capable of rational conduct. Pretty frightening. There is something badly wrong with him. Those who care about him need to act.

Last edited:
Reactions: Westcoast24
I do not think he is capable of rational conduct. Pretty frightening.
It sounds as if he has a lot of external pressure on him, especially financial, which can lead to strange, sometimes desperate, behavior.

Very sad, but I did find it interesting that he was cut in November. What kind of coach does that?

Last edited:
It sounds as if he has a lot of external pressure on him, especially financial, which can lead to strange, sometimes desperate, behavior.

Very sad, but I did find it interesting that he was cut in November. What kind if coach does that?
That does seem odd. I hope he gets some help.

He threatened shooting another person and yet he considers himself the victim because his “civil rights” were violated (???) when people were commenting on (and investigating) his online threat? Good Lord. But it should all be forgotten because he just wants to play football. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

FOOTBALL. :eek:

Reactions: psu00
ADVERTISEMENT