ADVERTISEMENT

Mich - MSU

Roethlisberge

Mar 24, 2006
Michigan senior defensive end/linebacker Mario Ojemudia tore his achilles in the Maryland game and is out for the season.

He is backup DE but apparently had a lot of snaps this year. A 6-foot-2, 252-pounder, Ojemudia had 19 tackles (six for a loss) and two sacks before his injury this year.

Looking at Michigan roster I can see why they are looking good on defense. Loaded with seniors.

If you placing a wager on MSU game this week, take stock. This injury is going to help MSU.

Michigan senior defensive end/linebacker Mario Ojemudia tore his achilles in the Maryland game and is out for the season.

He is backup DE but apparently had a lot of snaps this year. A 6-foot-2, 252-pounder, Ojemudia had 19 tackles (six for a loss) and two sacks before his injury this year.

Looking at Michigan roster I can see why they are looking good on defense. Loaded with seniors.

If you placing a wager on MSU game this week, take stock. This injury is going to help MSU.
That's a sucker bet. MSU may be missing 3 of it's starting OL this week. MSU is really banged up and a very tired team.

Reactions: Marshall30

MSU just isn't playing up to their standard this year. I know it's not what we want to hear...but they miss Narduzzi. I'll be surprised if Michigan doesn't win.

Michigan is all pumped up for this game, this is their title game for the last few years. If they win, they are back and will have national attention. They know it, their coach knows it, their fans know it.

MSU is coming in unhealthy and unimpressive. AF really should have beaten them as they fumbled 3 times inside MSU 10 yard line.

It wouldn't shock me if Michigan just runs all over MSU and beats them soundly.

He didn't play last week and Michigan didn't miss a beat..

ADVERTISEMENT