ADVERTISEMENT

Micah Gives Props To PS And Franklin

They're structured and disciplined," Parsons said. "I was so prepared because of coach Franklin. He made sure you attended meetings, paid attention to detail — basically coached you to be a pro. He could easily be a NFL coach. His whole program was designed for you to prepare for the next level, whether it's on the field or off the field."

Yeah imagine that, but hey compared to all the “experts” on this board, what does Parsons know about football?
I’m glad he said nice things about Franklin/Penn State. That doesn’t make you any less childish for using those few lines from an article to try to belittle fellow board members for having the temerity to not unfailingly praise Franklin — or EVERY football coach — as if only another coach (even at the peewee level) has the knowledge or right to criticize Franklin.

The results are the results, you are what your record says you are, and the last two years have been unmitigated disasters. Blame Covid, blame “execution” (“It’s the players’ fault,”), but if you want to find any fault with recruiting, player development, offensive scheme, play-calling, etc. — well, you have to show your coaching ID badge first. Ridiculous.

I’m glad he said nice things about Franklin/Penn State. That doesn’t make you any less childish for using those few lines from an article to try to belittle fellow board members for having the temerity to not unfailingly praise Franklin — or EVERY football coach — as if only another coach (even at the peewee level) has the knowledge or right to criticize Franklin.

The results are the results, you are what your record says you are, and the last two years have been unmitigated disasters. Blame Covid, blame “execution” (“It’s the players’ fault,”), but if you want to find any fault with recruiting, player development, offensive scheme, play-calling, etc. — well, you have to show your coaching ID badge first. Ridiculous
As contrasted to those childish posters who incessantly and mindlessly criticize Franklin for anything and everything you mean? I must have missed the part in my post where I said posters didn’t have the right to criticize Franklin; can you point it out for me? If you felt “belittled” by my post, maybe you need to be a little less sensitive.

As contrasted to those childish posters who incessantly and mindlessly criticize Franklin for anything and everything you mean? I must have missed the part in my post where I said posters didn’t have the right to criticize Franklin; can you point it out for me? If you felt “belittled” by my post, maybe you need to be a little less sensitive.
Any knucklehead who drinks beer and grills meat is a football exert. Anyone can criticize, that doesn't make it valid.

Reactions: GulfCoastLion

Imagine how long this thread would be if Parsons had been critical of CJF?

Dude needs to just move on. He let his teammates and his fans down to take the money and leave the team to rot, and he keeps running his pie hole about how much he loves them. Hypocrite.

This is you being ironic, right? Your “must defend all coaches for everything” hair trigger now gets tripped when nobody is criticizing them and I’m the one who is too sensitive?😂

This is you being ironic, right? Your “must defend all coaches for everything” hair trigger now gets tripped when nobody is criticizing them and I’m the one who is too sensitive?😂
So let me try and understand. It is the purpose and inalienable right of all who dwell here to criticize the coaches for any and all actions.....but it's considered inflammatory to defend them? I defy anyone to dispute that this thread would be 5 pages long, if Parsons was critical of CJF and PSU.

Reactions: creamery freak
Really? Go back and look at your whiny original post and get back to us. Seriously man.

It’s a shame that what could have been a happy thrêad with good vibes has turned into a bitch fest by you two clowns. This is the fourth or fifth thread ruined by nattering know it alls of negativity. I would put the both of you on ignore but it won’t stop threads being hijacked and ruined for your own personal pleasures.

And people wonder why the board is dying, why few post anymore. Who the hell wants to read this crap? Just shut the hell up until something actually worth complaining about is posted. And if you can’t do that then shut the hell up.....PERIOD!

Last edited:
Reactions: LMTLION and pkg5002
ADVERTISEMENT