ADVERTISEMENT

Miami vs Florida State

Grass

Gold Member
May 31, 2001
South San Francisco
Was up late watching their games from 1991/1992 on ESPN Classic. Could not believe the amount of talent those teams had. The team speed they each had defensively was astounding. Doubt any modern day teams have the speed that their defenses had.

Was up late watching their games from 1991/1992 on ESPN Classic. Could not believe the amount of talent those teams had. The team speed they each had defensively was astounding. Doubt any modern day teams have the speed that their defenses had.

1996/1997 florida state team

It's funny how back then I would root for FSU and now I root for Miami. Don't hate the U like I once did and no longer somewhat like FSU.

Reactions: john4psu
It's funny how back then I would root for FSU and now I root for Miami. Don't hate the U like I once did and no longer somewhat like FSU.

The 2 do appear to have switched positions over the years. Have to admit I'm kinda rooting for Miami this week too (but it'll be a win- win either way- watching FSU lose at home or watching the Miami fans implode in their get rid of Golden rants). ;)

You link an article written in 1991 to counter my assertion that 1996/1997 FSU teams were just as fast?
Look at the 40 times. Miami's LB class of 92 is still considered the best college trio ever.

Besides those Nole teams got torched by UF.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT