ADVERTISEMENT

Mens Bball vs Purdue

Yeah....but on they are getting some real easy shots.

Watkins took a cheap foul on that layup drive....sometimes you just need to let it go.

Reactions: bison13
Yeah....but on they are getting some real easy shots.

Watkins took a cheap foul on that layup drive....sometimes you just need to let it go.

Carr should have raised his hand and convinced the ref it was him. They were both there. Moore doing well so far.

Could have started Moore and Watkins and have Moore cover Haas on D while Watkins goes against Haas on O or subbed Moore liberally for a guard or just did Offense/Defense with Watkins and Moore until deep second half to keep Watkins out of foul trouble.

Fouls are going to do us in tonight. We try to front that big guy and a foul is called...gonna be tough to stay out of foul trouble.

Pierce and harrah both gave good minutes. Offense is all iso so far but Carr and Stevens do have advantages,

I thought they looked a little shaky early but the last few minutes have been pretty solid play - not perfect but certainly good enough to get the job done.

Getting to double digits by half will be important. Getting to 15+ before the under 16 in the second will be critical when they take their five minute second half break.

I remember 2 years ago when folks in western PA thought Alderdice would run Roman out of the Giant Center for the state title. I guess they never saw Carr, Stevens and Bostick play.

I thought they looked a little shaky early but the last few minutes have been pretty solid play - not perfect but certainly good enough to get the job done.

Getting to double digits by half will be important. Getting to 15+ before the under 16 in the second will be critical when they take their five minute second half break.

Would be great to be leading by double digits but just being up consideing the fouls and Ill be happy

Those Purdue 7-footers are such stiffs. Haas brings the ball down every time he gets it. Us munchkin guards love it when the stupid big men bring the ball down to our level.

Typical bad start to the second half

.....and now MW with a real stupid play to get a tech for his 4th foul!

Reactions: bison13
Chambers just stands there watching these collapses. Dumb foul after dumb foul and he just stands silently...no coaching, no timeout to stop the run, no sets on offense. Just pickup basketball hoping he can win on talent alone.

Reactions: HunterPSU96
ADVERTISEMENT