Meet Bill Gates - Fanboy of Eugenics aka Depopulation

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001
You awful, horrible person.

You're not only stupid, you're deranged. The "new vaccines" aren't meant to kill children ... they're meant to save children. When folks know their children are likely to suffer from disease and die, they will naturally trend toward having more kids, especially when the contribution of those kids is necessary to carry on life as they know it (agragrian, subsistence type living). When folks are comfortable in the knowledge that their children are likely to live a long and healthy life, they'll have fewer children. Just like has happened in the U.S., when there used to be huge families, and lots of children lost to various maladies ... but now we're comfortable with our 2.5 kids, knowing they're likely to live a long life.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2011/11/02/the-second-coming-of-bill-gates/#c9a6b9513fd5

In society after society, he saw, when the mortality rate falls—specifically, below 10 deaths per 1,000 people—the birth rate follows, and population growth stabilizes. “It goes against common sense,” Gates says. Most parents don’t choose to have eight children because they want to have big families, it turns out, but because they know many of their children will die.

“If a mother and father know their child is going to live to adulthood, they start to naturally reduce their population size,” says Melinda.

In terms of giving, Gates did a 180-degree turn. Rather than prevent births, he would aim his billions at saving the kids already born. “We moved pretty heavily into vaccines once we understood that,” says Gates.

He could have focused on clinics and doctors, but that doesn’t scale. “The magic tool of health intervention is the vaccine, because they can be made very inexpensively,” he says. “We had to choose what the most impactful thing to give would be—not just money, but our time, energy, voice.” Melinda, his partner in all things philanthropic, echoes that thought: “Where’s the place you can have the biggest impact with the money? Where can you save the very most lives with those resources?”

----------------------------------

Conspiracy terrorist, you should go away now, and never come back ... to society.

You're not only stupid, you're deranged. The "new vaccines" aren't meant to kill children ... they're meant to save children. When folks know their children are likely to suffer from disease and die, they will naturally trend toward having more kids, especially when the contribution of those kids is necessary to carry on life as they know it (agragrian, subsistence type living). When folks are comfortable in the knowledge that their children are likely to live a long and healthy life, they'll have fewer children. Just like has happened in the U.S., when there used to be huge families, and lots of children lost to various maladies ... but now we're comfortable with our 2.5 kids, knowing they're likely to live a long life.

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with this idiot. I'm sure it will not happen again.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing with this idiot. I'm sure it will not happen again.
The fact you are agreeing with that idiot should tell you something.

If someone has a hard on over depopulation imagine the impact of telling communities they don't need to have as many children b/c of these vaccines but the vaccines cause death and illness in the few kids that they do decide to have (compared to unvaccinated kids).

The vaccines pushed by the Gates foundation in India and Africa have a horrific track record. Their polio vaccines created more cases of polio than the wild virus.

Again, anyone with common sense would know that putting billions towards providing these people clean food and water would have 1000X the impact as vaccines. This fixes the actual root cause of the problem where the vaccines are more of a band-aid (plus they come with risks, don't last forever, and aren't 100% effective).

Last edited:
Reactions: john4psu

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
I came across this:

New reports are coming out about those that have been vaccinated They have lower platelet counts in their blood which is very dangerous and they can go into a widespread and infection in every organ in their body which is sepsis and then they die.

The timeline is not if they're okay after a couple days. No The timeline extends as far as 4 months up to an entire year.

These gene modifications have altered the immune system and when the individual is exposed to a wild virus in the environment a cold a fl u even covid-19 they will rally a immune response that will produce the cytokine storm overwhelm their organs sepsis sets in and they die.

Apparently Disney is offering these vaccines for free e-writes? And they are opening up stadiums to allow communities to come in and get vaccinated.

from what is being reported by scientists who have been around since the '80s who know very well what gain a function is and the dangers of it are expressing deep profound concerns They think this is immoral There is no purpose in helping the public no safety and will forever alter their genes which are given to them by their mother and father So this is a blueprint change.

If this continues into next year we can expect a lot of deaths around the world that will be falsely, and fraudulently identified as deaths due to a new covid-19 strain. Which will perpetuate this idea that they need to be vaccinated with a new vaccine.

Personally all of this stuff understanding it is pretty daunting and very concerning what our country is going to be in terms of access to stores going in any public place at all that we would be iced out and the choice of ei ther being genetically modified changed for life shortening our lifespan or dying from refusing the vaccine and not able to survive in the new social corporate order?

It is my understanding that a lot of people will be hurt they will be injuries and there will be deaths and this will happen over period of 2 to 5 years and ongoing. I think the deaths and the birth rate will collapse because there are plenty of issues with lower sperm count as well as problems with the development of the placenta.

This is coming from the scientists that have been studying the patents of these vaccines these fraudulent pretend vaccines breaking down their components and this is what the whistleblower signed to start saying.

Reactions: WeR0206

Karl Farbman

Oct 25, 2015
I came across this:

New reports are coming out about those that have been vaccinated They have lower platelet counts in their blood which is very dangerous and they can go into a widespread and infection in every organ in their body which is sepsis and then they die.

The timeline is not if they're okay after a couple days. No The timeline extends as far as 4 months up to an entire year.

These gene modifications have altered the immune system and when the individual is exposed to a wild virus in the environment a cold a fl u even covid-19 they will rally a immune response that will produce the cytokine storm overwhelm their organs sepsis sets in and they die.

Apparently Disney is offering these vaccines for free e-writes? And they are opening up stadiums to allow communities to come in and get vaccinated.

from what is being reported by scientists who have been around since the '80s who know very well what gain a function is and the dangers of it are expressing deep profound concerns They think this is immoral There is no purpose in helping the public no safety and will forever alter their genes which are given to them by their mother and father So this is a blueprint change.

If this continues into next year we can expect a lot of deaths around the world that will be falsely, and fraudulently identified as deaths due to a new covid-19 strain. Which will perpetuate this idea that they need to be vaccinated with a new vaccine.

Personally all of this stuff understanding it is pretty daunting and very concerning what our country is going to be in terms of access to stores going in any public place at all that we would be iced out and the choice of ei ther being genetically modified changed for life shortening our lifespan or dying from refusing the vaccine and not able to survive in the new social corporate order?

It is my understanding that a lot of people will be hurt they will be injuries and there will be deaths and this will happen over period of 2 to 5 years and ongoing. I think the deaths and the birth rate will collapse because there are plenty of issues with lower sperm count as well as problems with the development of the placenta.

This is coming from the scientists that have been studying the patents of these vaccines these fraudulent pretend vaccines breaking down their components and this is what the whistleblower signed to start saying.
Where did you come across this?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Bump. Gates’ influence over the WHO and by extension global public health policy is INSANE.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I saw a few youtube videos where some people actually thought Bill Gates is behind the virus. Of course bdan thought I was making that it up? Why? Because I happened too see something that popped on on youtube and he didn't? Yeah that about suns it up.
There is ZERO evidence that Bill Gates was behind the coronavirus. I wouldn't be surprised if his foundation subsidized gain of function research that went bad but the notion that he deliberately unleashed the coronavirus is unfounded.

Last edited:
Reactions: rumble_lion

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
There is ZERO evidence that Bill Gates was behind the coronavirus. I wouldn't be surprised if his foundation subsidized gain of function research that went bad but the notion that he deliberately unleashed the coronavirus is unfounded.
I don’t think anyone is claiming he was personally involved in creating it but he’s part of the elite cabal that made a fortune via stock in vaccine companies. Create the problem, control the reaction, provide the solution. They have been using the same playbook forever.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
I don’t think anyone is claiming he was personally involved in creating it but he’s part of the elite cabal that made a fortune via stock in vaccine companies. Create the problem, control the reaction, provide the solution. They have been using the same playbook forever.

he’s part of the elite cabal that made a fortune via stock in vaccine companies.

He doesn't need to make a fortune via some stock scam. He already has a fortune from Microsoft.

jrs1024

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2005
West Palm Beach
he’s part of the elite cabal that made a fortune via stock in vaccine companies.

He doesn't need to make a fortune via some stock scam. He already has a fortune from Microsoft.
For what it’s worth, I don’t think even bill gates is immune to the greed virus.

Hes definitely said some stuff over the last couple decades that makes you go “whoa”, and he’s also effectively taken monopolistic control of global public health by funding all sorts of things, including the WHO. He’s bought up a bunch of farm land too. Not saying it means anything, but one guy accumulating that kind of influence and control is a little disturbing, unless you’re positive he’s a benevolent actor. But history of humanity has been Such that those that accumulate power rarely are benevolent with it.

That what scares me about this dem spending bill. They want to look at everyone’s account with $600, but they claim it’s to pursue billionaires. Does even a single person believe that? It’s just another power grab thatll be abused sooner than later, just like everything else the feds (and really human nature) do.