Meet Bill Gates - Fanboy of Eugenics aka Depopulation

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

New link bc YouTube nazis have pulled the OP link. Must be over the target:

BILL GATES - AN UNAUTHORISED DOCUMENTARY | CORBETT REPORT​

https://www.bitchute.com/playlist/eKKT2cT7zjAR

Also note this little nugget of his at a 2010 TED talk where re: the rising population he says "Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10% or 15%." See 4:40 mark:

So he's talking about using vaccines as one of the tools to lower the population by over 700 MILLION people. How does that make any sense if the vaccines aren't tainted?

Last edited:

Gorki26

May 7, 2020

Also note this little nugget of his at a 2010 TED talk where re: the rising population he says "Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10% or 15%." See 4:40 mark:

So he's talking about using vaccines as one of the tools to lower the population by over 700 MILLION people. How does that make any sense if the vaccines aren't tainted?

I saw a few youtube videos where some people actually thought Bill Gates is behind the virus. Of course bdan thought I was making that it up? Why? Because I happened too see something that popped on on youtube and he didn't? Yeah that about suns it up.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I saw a few youtube videos where some people actually thought Bill Gates is behind the virus. Of course bdan thought I was making that it up? Why? Because I happened too see something that popped on on youtube and he didn't? Yeah that about suns it up.
He may or may not be behind the virus but he's certainly giddy it's providing him the opportunity to push his depopulation vaccines. He certainly has HEAVY influence over the WHO since his foundation is the #2 funder of it behind only the U.S. govt. The WHO just happened to blunder this crisis in spectacular fashion and repeated China's position without question from pretty much day 1 which helped enable its spread out from China. Oopsies!

Gates is not a good person so I wouldn't be shocked in the least if we found out he was behind the creation/deployment of the virus. His event 201 conference last fall, an "exercise" mocking up the response to a novel coronavirus that spreads around the planet, is the exact thing that happened a few months later. What a coincidence! Predictive programming?

Reactions: jimarnp

Grove Lion

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Mechanicsburg, PA

So... Bill Gates wants to KILL 700 m people with a dirty vaccine? And he told a crowd of people that... while being videoed? Is that what you're saying?
You are one fk'd up dude.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
So... Bill Gates wants to KILL 700 m people with a dirty vaccine? And he told a crowd of people that... while being videoed? Is that what you're saying?
You are one fk'd up dude.
Yes. If you don’t believe me watch the video for yourself (2nd video in OP). I provided it along with a quote from it in the OP for a reason....bc I knew pollyanna’s like yourself wouldn’t believe it and lob ad hominems.

Heres a direct quote from him at the 2010 TED talk re: the world population:

"Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10% or 15%."

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Yes. If you don’t believe me watch the video for yourself (2nd video in OP). I provided it along with a quote from it in the OP for a reason....bc I knew pollyanna’s like yourself wouldn’t believe it and lob ad hominems.

"Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10% or 15%."

Usually agree with what you post, but I don't interpret the Gates statement the same way even though that's the way the sentence reads.

I think Gates wanted to emphasize "planned parenthood" in population control but did not want to be blatant about it. If he were to list things like abortions, pills, and condoms, many might consider that offensive or even fascist if such measures became a matter of policy to reduce population. So he prefaces the reproduction issue with "healthcare" and further dilutes the potential harshness of the message by leading with something that is important to world health -- vaccines.

I don't think he is stupid, twisted, or has some sort of subversive plot to kill people with vaccines. But I do think that when "healthcare" enters his mind he is thinking of the things on his own desk, and vaccines are probably at the top of the pile.

It was screw up, and I think he would admit as much in hindsight.

Now, see if any Leftist on this board would take a damaging statement made by a conservative and give that person the benefit of the doubt. No way. First, they don't seem to be able to think that deeply. Second, they would not be interested in fairness and would just seize the opportunity to damage the other side. They would not even attempt to think deeper for a reasonable motive.

Reactions: tIUguy2

tIUguy2

May 25, 2016
Usually agree with what you post, but I don't interpret the Gates statement the same way even though that's the way the sentence reads.

I think Gates wanted to emphasize "planned parenthood" in population control but did not want to be blatant about it. If he were to list things like abortions, pills, and condoms, many might consider that offensive or even fascist if such measures became a matter of policy to reduce population. So he prefaces the reproduction issue with "healthcare" and further dilutes the potential harshness of the message by leading with something that is important to world health -- vaccines.

I don't think he is stupid, twisted, or has some sort of subversive plot to kill people with vaccines. But I do think that when "healthcare" enters his mind he is thinking of the things on his own desk, and vaccines are probably at the top of the pile.

Now, see if any Leftist on this board would take a damaging statement made by a conservative and give that person the benefit of the doubt. No way. First, they don't seem to be able to think that deeply. Second, they would not be interested in fairness and would just seize the opportunity to damage the other side. They would not even attempt to think deeper for a reasonable motive.
What are your thoughts about Biden’s, “You’re not black if you don’t back me,” statement?

gjbankos

Jan 16, 2006
Or it could be that you didn't link any of those videos you saw and we have proven that you just make shit up.

And it is "sums" not "suns." And it is "bdgan" not "bdan." And it is "to" not "too."

And if you are going to call someone out, at least be honorable about it and tag him so he can respond.

Reactions: WeR0206

gjbankos

Jan 16, 2006
He may or may not be behind the virus but he's certainly giddy it's providing him the opportunity to push his depopulation vaccines. He certainly has HEAVY influence over the WHO since his foundation is the #2 funder of it behind only the U.S. govt. The WHO just happened to blunder this crisis in spectacular fashion and repeated China's position without question from pretty much day 1 which helped enable its spread out from China. Oopsies!

Gates is not a good person so I wouldn't be shocked in the least if we found out he was behind the creation/deployment of the virus. His event 201 conference last fall, an "exercise" mocking up the response to a novel coronavirus that spreads around the planet, is the exact thing that happened a few months later. What a coincidence! Predictive programming?

@Gorki26 won't watch this. You know that.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

I agree that healthcare/reproductive health makes sense as a tools to reduce population but including vaccines in that list (if they weren’t tainted) makes zero sense.

When looking at Gates It’s important to understand his background and parents (watch the first OP video). Planned Parenthood is all about eugenics. His dad ran planned Parenthood for a while. They want to wipe out “undesirables” and the things Gates is pushing now is furthering that goal of genetic cleansing. He tries to make it more palatable by calling it depopulation to help the environment but in reality it’s eugenics on a scale that Hitler would envy.

MtNittany

May 29, 2001
5c4da3d5a3890b096cc99ea371768390.jpg

PSU Blue

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I hate Bill Gates politics, but I think you all are misunderstanding the quote....and I'm not watching the entire video. When he says "
Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10% or 15%", he is referring to third world countries. In those countries, families tend to have 8-10 kids to work, because 3-4 of them will die early. He thinks if we could properly vaccinate (and have enough of it) their population, and teach them of the benefits, they would only have 2-3 kids.

That is his theory and I have heard him talk about it at length.

DingerzForDaze

Jan 3, 2019

You awful, horrible person.

You're not only stupid, you're deranged. The "new vaccines" aren't meant to kill children ... they're meant to save children. When folks know their children are likely to suffer from disease and die, they will naturally trend toward having more kids, especially when the contribution of those kids is necessary to carry on life as they know it (agragrian, subsistence type living). When folks are comfortable in the knowledge that their children are likely to live a long and healthy life, they'll have fewer children. Just like has happened in the U.S., when there used to be huge families, and lots of children lost to various maladies ... but now we're comfortable with our 2.5 kids, knowing they're likely to live a long life.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewherper/2011/11/02/the-second-coming-of-bill-gates/#c9a6b9513fd5

In society after society, he saw, when the mortality rate falls—specifically, below 10 deaths per 1,000 people—the birth rate follows, and population growth stabilizes. “It goes against common sense,” Gates says. Most parents don’t choose to have eight children because they want to have big families, it turns out, but because they know many of their children will die.

“If a mother and father know their child is going to live to adulthood, they start to naturally reduce their population size,” says Melinda.

In terms of giving, Gates did a 180-degree turn. Rather than prevent births, he would aim his billions at saving the kids already born. “We moved pretty heavily into vaccines once we understood that,” says Gates.

He could have focused on clinics and doctors, but that doesn’t scale. “The magic tool of health intervention is the vaccine, because they can be made very inexpensively,” he says. “We had to choose what the most impactful thing to give would be—not just money, but our time, energy, voice.” Melinda, his partner in all things philanthropic, echoes that thought: “Where’s the place you can have the biggest impact with the money? Where can you save the very most lives with those resources?”

----------------------------------

Conspiracy terrorist, you should go away now, and never come back ... to society.

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I hate Bill Gates politics, but I think you all are misunderstanding the quote....and I'm not watching the entire video. When he says "
Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10% or 15%", he is referring to third world countries. In those countries, families tend to have 8-10 kids to work, because 3-4 of them will die early. He thinks if we could properly vaccinate (and have enough of it) their population, and teach them of the benefits, they would only have 2-3 kids.

That is his theory and I have heard him talk about it at length.
The vast majority of these kids/people who die prematurely in third world countries are from lack of food/clean water (most of the diseases they get are also from lack of clean water, etc.). Why would he not address the root cause vs. pushing all these vaccines? Vaccines only provide temporary protection, aren't 100% effective, and they also come with risks so they aren't some panacea. His comments re: vaccines still make no sense.

Reactions: gjbankos

PSU Blue

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
The vast majority of these kids/people who die prematurely in third world countries are from lack of food/clean water (most of the diseases they get are also from lack of clean water, etc.). Why would he not address the root cause vs. pushing all these vaccines? Vaccines only provide temporary protection, aren't 100% effective, and they also come with risks so they aren't some panacea. His comments re: vaccines still make no sense.
It's his theory, not mine, I'm just telling you what I have heard him say before.. Many die of malnutrition, but also pneumonia, diarrhea and of course malaria. And as we all know, many other infectious issues can cause pneumonia.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
It's his theory, not mine, I'm just telling you what I have heard him say before.. Many die of malnutrition, but also pneumonia, diarrhea and of course malaria. And as we all know, many other infectious issues can cause pneumonia.
Oh I know, I was just pointing out the flaw in his theory. Should have made that more clear. If he really wanted to help these third world countries helping them by providing clean food/water would be 1000X more beneficial than pushing vaccines that only provide temporary protection. A lot of their disease issues stem from dirty water/food not lack of access to vaccines.

Side note, why was Gates so close with Epstein? Lots of shady connections between Epstein, Gates, MIT Media lab, JP Morgan Chase bank....Hmm...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

DingerzForDaze

Jan 3, 2019

If you were any kind of man, you would have apologized for your prior ignorance, admitted that your conspiracy theory had no basis in reality, thanked those who educated you on the topic and maybe made a donation to Bill Gates' charitable endeavors to start to make up for the fact that you wrongfully condemned Gates as a genocidal maniac.

But you're a conspiracy terrorist, so you'll just continue to act like sub-human scum.

Reactions: Grove Lion

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Thanks for the bump dingleberry. The fact that you slithered out from under your rock to vomit ad hominems in my thread tells me I’m over the target and Gates is an evil p.o.s. just like you.

Yeah...Gates is a real peach...he flew on Epsteins pedo jet and continued to hang out with him even AFTER he was busted for underage prostitution. See NYT article I posted upstream.

Btw are you still trying to figure out whether or not this tweet was sent at 10:17 pm EDT?

Last edited:

DingerzForDaze

Jan 3, 2019
Thanks for the bump dingleberry. The fact that you slithered out from under your rock to vomit ad hominems in my thread tells me I’m over the target and Gates is an evil p.o.s. just like you.

Yeah...Gates is a real peach...he flew on Epsteins pedo jet and continued to hang out with him even AFTER he was busted for underage prostitution. See NYT article I posted upstream.

Btw are you still trying to figure out whether or not this tweet was sent at 10:17 pm EDT?

Ad hominems? LOL! The basis of your thread was destroyed with facts, first.

Then, when you were unwilling to admit that you're a worthless piece of shit trying to destroy reality and ruin the planet in the process, I called you out on your inability to be a man. But we already knew you weren't any kind of man ... now go run and hide behind ignore while you continue to act like a conspiracy terrorist, willfully trying to ruin the country, the world, and many lives with your fantasies.

All because people weren't as nice to JoePa as you wished they had been. Internalize your mental breakdown ... don't take it out on the rest of the world.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011

. Why would he not address the root cause vs. pushing all these vaccines?

He already explained it to you - He thinks vaccines get the best results for the money spent. They have the biggest impact.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Oh I know, I was just pointing out the flaw in his theory. Should have made that more clear. If he really wanted to help these third world countries helping them by providing clean food/water would be 1000X more beneficial than pushing vaccines that only provide temporary protection. A lot of their disease issues stem from dirty water/food not lack of access to vaccines.

Side note, why was Gates so close with Epstein? Lots of shady connections between Epstein, Gates, MIT Media lab, JP Morgan Chase bank....Hmm...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

I'm pretty sure Bill Gates thinks he is right and you are wrong. Since he has billions of dollars he has the power to carry out his ideas.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

I'm pretty sure Bill Gates thinks he is right and you are wrong. Since he has billions of dollars he has the power to carry out his ideas.
Just b/c someone is rich then you automatically think they are benevolent and correct in everything they do? You're so naive/gullible. Watch the first OP video. It explains everything in detail.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Gates is evil, watch below video:

https://truepundit.com/watch-micros...on-working-with-gates-was-like-being-in-hell/

““I felt like when I wrote it I should just tell it like it happened in an unvarnished way …” Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen said of his relationship with Bill Gates.

Gates is in the news now for his controversial and maniacal stance and financial support for mandatory vaccines and Allen is now deceased

But Allen’s telling and dark ’60 Minutes’ tell-all about Gates remains. And it is worth watching now more than ever. Allen said he wanted to go public with the dirt on Gates before he died and has provided a rare glimpse into who Gates really is.”

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
What are your thoughts about Biden’s, “You’re not black if you don’t back me,” statement?

I think the remark highlighted Biden's obsession with race politics. But more than this, it shows that he now talks ahead of his ability to think. With his dementia we should expect stupid remarks like this to get worse.

It's sad that this is where we are with US politics. I do blame networks like CNN and MSNBC for this stuff. Biden wouldn't be playing the race card so much if he were not being driven to be that way by democratic activists. He wasn't like this during most of his career as far as I can remember. And Trump would not have to be so defensive if democratic activists were not constantly on the attack. I do think these networks are manipulating the minds of people and turning them into irrational activists.

So both of these men are being driven by some bad stuff. They are both flawed and susceptible. Neither should be president, but I'll have to take Trump over any candidate from the 2020 version of the Democratic Party.

Reactions: 91Joe95

DingerzForDaze

Jan 3, 2019
Just b/c someone is rich then you automatically think they are benevolent and correct in everything they do? You're so naive/gullible. Watch the first OP video. It explains everything in detail.

You were COMPLETELY WRONG about the Bill Gates vaccine conspiracy theory! Admit it! Be a man ... hell, be human, and move on to your next conspiracy theory aimed at destroying reality!

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
How much clean water (or water facilities) and food can $10 BILLION provide? Instead Gates threw that at vaccines even though they don't fix the root cause of many third world diseases. What a great use of his money!

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
How much clean water (or water facilities) and food can $10 BILLION provide? Instead Gates threw that at vaccines even though they don't fix the root cause of many third world diseases. What a great use of his money!

Are you against billionaires having all that money or are you against letting them decide how to spend it?

Reactions: lionlover

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Are you against billionaires having all that money or are you against letting them decide how to spend it?
They can spend it however they like, I'm against them using the guise of philanthropy to push a nefarious agenda...one rooted in eugenics (killing off poor people) and depopulation.

Nothing to see here? Funding studies that use poor malnourished Indian girls as guinea pigs to test out vaccines...and a bunch of them just happen to die (yay eugenics!). Sounds like a real great guy!
https://ijme.in/articles/deaths-in-a-trial-of-the-hpv-vaccine/?galley=html

Deaths in a trial of the HPV vaccine
The death of girls who were a part of a Human Papilloma Virus vaccine trial has raised an alarm about the nature of research in India as well as the value attached by the state to the lives of its citizens.

The trial was being conducted in Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat by the NGO PATH with support from the Indian Council of Medical Research and local health authorities. They were funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The vaccine is supplied by two companies, Merck Sharpe & Dohme and Glaxo Smith Kline.

When the government stopped the trials, three doses had already been administered to 30,000 participants, mostly tribal girls aged between 9 and 14.

The union health minister, Ghulam Nabi Azad, has denied that the deaths have anything to do with the trials, and as things stand, there is no conclusive evidence of a causal link between the vaccine and the deaths. But the fact that the girls were a part of the trial is reason enough to warrant further investigations.

A committee has been constituted by the union government to investigate the deaths. Further action will depend on the report of the committee.

An investigation in one of the sites in AP, coordinated by the women’s health group SAMA, revealed that the trials recruited tribal girls from poor areas. These girls were malnourished. To worsen the situation, consent forms for the trial are in English which even the health care provider administering the vaccine to them may not be able to read, let alone the participants.

Last edited:
Reactions: john4psu

lionlover

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2001
Gates is evil, watch below video:
https://truepundit.com/watch-micros...on-working-with-gates-was-like-being-in-hell/

““I felt like when I wrote it I should just tell it like it happened in an unvarnished way …” Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen said of his relationship with Bill Gates.

Gates is in the news now for his controversial and maniacal stance and financial support for mandatory vaccines and Allen is now deceased

But Allen’s telling and dark ’60 Minutes’ tell-all about Gates remains. And it is worth watching now more than ever. Allen said he wanted to go public with the dirt on Gates before he died and has provided a rare glimpse into who Gates really is.”

You need to watch the video you linked. You say, "Gates is evil," yet Allen specifically states at the 1:32 mark:

"The timing (of the book) had nothing to do with the many wonderful things that Bill has done"

Allen admittedly had other interests and Gates had a singular focus of advancing Microsoft's business. I personally could see where Gates could be justified from a business perspective in diluting Allen's financial interest in the firm. So, if you want to say that Gates was tempestuous, tough to work with and aggressively advanced his own business interest, I wouldn't argue that characterization.

But, to call Gates an evil person is a charcterization that is simply not one that I derived from watching that video and certainly not a personal characterization advanced by Allen. That's all you.

Near the end of the interview when Allen was asked about how Gates responded to finding out about his second bout with cancer he said:

"Bill came to my house multiple times and there is a bond there that cannot be denied"

Does that sound like a characterization of an "evil person?"

Only a person who is unable to compartmentalize business practice (from personal relationships), or... has an alternative agenda, would make such a claim.

@Grove Lion

lionlover

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2001
Man, you love to spin sh!t. Gates specifically said that vaccines were "one" of the most effective ways to help. He nevr said it was the only answer. The Gates Foundation also spends billions of dollars on education. I guess this is just another example of how Gates wants to control people's minds at an early age, right? JFC! :rolleyes:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
You need to watch the video you linked. You say, "Gates is evil," yet Allen specifically states at the 1:32 mark:

"The timing (of the book) had nothing to do with the many wonderful things that Bill has done"

Allen admittedly had other interests and Gates had a singular focus of advancing Microsoft's business. I personally could see where Gates could be justified from a business perspective in diluting Allen's financial interest in the firm. So, if you want to say that Gates was tempestuous, tough to work with and aggressively advanced his own business interest, I wouldn't argue that characterization.

But, to call Gates an evil person is a charcterization that is simply not one that I derived from watching that video and certainly not a personal characterization advanced by Allen. That's all you.

Near the end of the interview when Allen was asked about how Gates responded to finding out about his second bout with cancer he said:

"Bill came to my house multiple times and there is a bond there that cannot be denied"

Does that sound like a characterization of an "evil person?"

Only a person who is unable to compartmentalize business practice (from personal relationships), or... has an alternative agenda, would make such a claim.

@Grove Lion

What are you related to Gates or something? Allen described him as abusive and working with him some days was akin to being in hell and Even 60 minutes characterized Allens memoir as a “dark portrait” of Gates. Allen goes on to say Gates’ management style consisted of brow beating and personal verbal attacks.

Then when Allen got sick with cancer and was in the middle of getting radiation treatments he overheard Gates talking about how to dilute Allen’s shares down to almost nothing (see 7:25 mark). Interesting how you left that part out of your lil summary. Yeah he’s a real angel.....but hey you can polish that turd however you’d like bc Gates started a foundation to clean up his image in the public’s eye.

Just bc someone has done philanthropic work or a few good deeds doesn’t make up for them being a bad person. How much did Epstein donate to charities etc.?

lionlover

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2001
What are you related to Gates or something? Allen described him as abusive and working with him some days was akin to being in hell and Even 60 minutes characterized Allens memoir as a “dark portrait” of Gates. Allen goes on to say Gates’ management style consisted of brow beating and personal verbal attacks.

Then when Allen got sick with cancer and was in the middle of getting radiation treatments he overheard Gates talking about how to dilute Allen’s shares down to almost nothing (see 7:25 mark). Interesting how you left that part out of your lil summary. Yeah he’s a real angel.....but hey you can polish that turd however you’d like bc Gates started a foundation to clean up his image in the public’s eye.

Just bc someone has done philanthropic work or a few good deeds doesn’t make up for them being a bad person. How much did Epstein donate to charities etc.?

Keep spinning your bullsh!t
  • You fail to compartmentalize his business persona from his personal persona
  • I never said he was an angel
  • You can't fcking read. I specifically addressed the "dilution controversey" that you said I ignored: " I personally could see where Gates could be justified from a business perspective in diluting Allen's financial interest in the firm."

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
They can spend it however they like, I'm against them using the guise of philanthropy to push a nefarious agenda...one rooted in eugenics (killing off poor people) and depopulation.

Nothing to see here? Funding studies that use poor malnourished Indian girls as guinea pigs to test out vaccines...and a bunch of them just happen to die (yay eugenics!). Sounds like a real great guy!
https://ijme.in/articles/deaths-in-a-trial-of-the-hpv-vaccine/?galley=html

Deaths in a trial of the HPV vaccine
The death of girls who were a part of a Human Papilloma Virus vaccine trial has raised an alarm about the nature of research in India as well as the value attached by the state to the lives of its citizens.

The trial was being conducted in Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat by the NGO PATH with support from the Indian Council of Medical Research and local health authorities. They were funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The vaccine is supplied by two companies, Merck Sharpe & Dohme and Glaxo Smith Kline.

When the government stopped the trials, three doses had already been administered to 30,000 participants, mostly tribal girls aged between 9 and 14.

The union health minister, Ghulam Nabi Azad, has denied that the deaths have anything to do with the trials, and as things stand, there is no conclusive evidence of a causal link between the vaccine and the deaths. But the fact that the girls were a part of the trial is reason enough to warrant further investigations.

A committee has been constituted by the union government to investigate the deaths. Further action will depend on the report of the committee.

An investigation in one of the sites in AP, coordinated by the women’s health group SAMA, revealed that the trials recruited tribal girls from poor areas. These girls were malnourished. To worsen the situation, consent forms for the trial are in English which even the health care provider administering the vaccine to them may not be able to read, let alone the participants.

Repeating the same lies over and over does not make them true.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Keep spinning your bullsh!t
  • You fail to compartmentalize his business persona from his personal persona
  • I never said he was an angel
  • You can't fcking read. I specifically addressed the "dilution controversey" that you said I ignored: " I personally could see where Gates could be justified from a business perspective in diluting Allen's financial interest in the firm."
No spin is needed. Allen’s memoir paints a very clear picture. A “dark portrait.” Personal verbal attacks, browbeating, and screaming sessions that last for hours. Trying to screw over his cofounder re: his shares while he’s sick fighting cancer. There’s no justification for that. You call it him being a shrewd businessman. I call it him being an evil heartless piece of shit.

I look at both personas. His business one makes him look evil. You have to be quite depraved and soulless to do something like that to someone who helped you build a billion dollar company.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Repeating the same lies over and over does not make them true.
What part about Gates funding experimental vaccines that were specifically given to tens of thousands of the poorest and most malnourished (aka highest risk of vaccine injury) teen girls in India is a lie? They didn’t even have the decency to get informed consent in their native language. These aren’t the actions of a good person/foundation.

DingerzForDaze

Jan 3, 2019
No spin is needed. Allen’s memoir paints a very clear picture. A “dark portrait.” Personal verbal attacks, browbeating, and screaming sessions that last for hours. Trying to screw over his cofounder re: his shares while he’s sick fighting cancer. There’s no justification for that. You call it him being a shrewd businessman. I call it him being an evil heartless piece of shit.

I look at both personas. His business one makes him look evil. You have to be quite depraved and soulless to do something like that to someone who helped you build a billion dollar company.

This is what you've had to resort to ...

You started a thread to try to bash a man, and out him as some genocidal maniac.

Unfortunately, facts and reality weren't on your side, and your conspiracy theory was easily dismissed.

A reasonable person would have then apologized for being ignorant and been on their way.

But, are you reasonable? Of course not.

So, you try to continue attacking the man, turning from "He's a genocidal maniac!" to "I would have used my charitable funds in different ways, and he yells at people!" ... and this is, somehow, supposed to vindicate you in your contention that he's evil incarnate.

Seriously, are you a plant, meant to discredit conspiracy theorists by making them look as dumb and crazy as possible?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
#ExposeBillGates has been trending #1 on Twitter most of the day so it seems like a great time to bump this thread.

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Last edited:

RGWhirly

Jul 30, 2017

Lol.