ADVERTISEMENT

Meanwhile in western Pennsyltucky

Anyone hearing the call of a pileated woodpecker for the first time thinks they've been transported into a Tarzan movie.

Agreed, they're weirdly prehistoric looking and sounding things. We see this one occasionally.

RgMqCEE.jpg

There's no sighting! That just me behind the Ebensburg Sheetz when bathroom line is too long.

Look at the dates of the sightings. I guarantee it is the day of a home match every time.
My girlfriend lives in Ebensburg. Which Sheetz..the one in town or on 22? I want to make sure I don't bump into you back there. Might be a bit awkward... lol

I actually went to the one in the Connellsville area once (Dunbar, PA) just for the heck of it.

Really, really cringe-inducing but the sandwiches some food truck had were amazing and the Laurel Highlands in June are spectacular.
It's a very nice area. Shame is inhabitants are mostly meth head lunatics.

Reactions: AndEEss
It's a very nice area. Shame is inhabitants are mostly meth head lunatics.
It was unreal. I was walking down the street in Connellsville, just exploring town, and some guy was sitting around in front of his house blaring 'Copperhead Road' on a speaker.

We had a bobcat screaming by our house a couple weeks ago. That's a horrible sound.
I have a place in Highland Co Va (near WVa) and caught a huge Bobcat on a gamecam video calling for a mate! Started worrying about my Boykin Spaniel between the coyotes and now this large cat!

Reactions: PAgeologist
I have a place in Highland Co Va (near WVa) and caught a huge Bobcat on a gamecam video calling for a mate! Started worrying about my Boykin Spaniel between the coyotes and now this large cat!
That Boykin Spaniel sounds like it will soon be a boinkin' Spaniel?

ADVERTISEMENT