ADVERTISEMENT

McKenzie Milton UCF devestating injury

HunterPSU96

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2013
Just awful, horrific knee injury, just days after Alex Smith. Prayers.

EDIT: Just announced he's being transported by ambulance to local hospital.

And thankfully, ESPN will not show the replay. I'm sure you can find it on social media.. ugly.

Sad - UCF QB Milton just suffered ...

...serious leg injury...
...taken off the field on a cart..

Just awful, horrific knee injury, just days after Alex Smith. Prayers.

EDIT: Just announced he's being transported by ambulance to local hospital.

And thankfully, ESPN will not show the replay. I'm sure you can find it on social media.. ugly.

Horrible news. Milton's had a great 2 years at UCF. Hopefully he'll be able to rehab and come back strong in 2019 or 2020 if needed.

Brutal injury. Not sure how good their backup QB is, but I feel bad for the team.

Reactions: BBrown
That was brutal. The USF coaches were frantic to get their own players off the field and on to the sideline.

He’s a junior this year. Only has one year left.
He has a redshirt year available, if needed. Watched the replay on the ESPN site and it looks to be an injury that could unfortunately impact him beyond football.

For those that didn’t see, Milton was running and got tackled low. When he sort of rolled over you could see his leg at the knee area was bent at a 45 degree angle sideways in an obvious direction it is not supposed to go.

I saw it live and it was awful. Reminded me of the Louisville basketball player. I saw both live. I’ll never seek out the other awful injuries to compare. Hope the kid heals up and can continue his career. He’s been awesome to watch the last two years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT