ADVERTISEMENT

McKenna/ headgear

PSUcup1

Nov 6, 2012
just saw a clip of McKenna wearing a headgear in his freestyle bouts. I love it. Should be mandatory at every level and at every practice

I recall Ed wore it his first few bouts on the Senior Circuit then he stopped.

I know the wrestling world likes to call cauliflower ear a badge of honor. Fact is it’s awful looking and can easily be prevented

Reactions: lionlover
Agreed, but if your freestyle opponent wants you remove it, I think you are required to do so.

After years of seeing the hot wives and girlfriends of these wrestlers, I am thinking about contacting a plastic surgeon and having a my normal ears replaced. Along with a facelift, nose job and some new hair, I should be good to go.

just saw a clip of McKenna wearing a headgear in his freestyle bouts. I love it. Should be mandatory at every level and at every practice

I know the wrestling world likes to call cauliflower ear a badge of honor. Fact is it’s awful looking and can easily be prevented
Wes Wesley, is that you?

After years of seeing the hot wives and girlfriends of these wrestlers, I am thinking about contacting a plastic surgeon and having a my normal ears replaced. Along with a facelift, nose job and some new hair, I should be good to go.
Hair? I think not! Get rid of it all, bald is beautiful!
cael-sanderson-head-coach-of-the-penn-state-nittany-lions-watches-one-picture-id110413093

Reactions: razorsedgeCE

Headgear does not prevent cauliflower ear. It simply delays it. And it’s a cosmetic consequence.

Regardless of what you say it’s a badge of honor. And chicks dig scars.

Headgear does not prevent cauliflower ear. It simply delays it. And it’s a cosmetic consequence.

Regardless of what you say it’s a badge of honor. And chicks dig scars.

It absolutely prevents if worn all the time. Wrestled for 12 years. Never didn’t wear it. No cauliflower ear.

Best friend wrestled for 17 years. Including 4 at PSU. He Always wore it. He has No cauliflower ear

It absolutely prevents if worn all the time. Wrestled for 12 years. Never didn’t wear it. No cauliflower ear.

Best friend wrestled for 17 years. Including 4 at PSU. He Always wore it. He has No cauliflower ear
i agree but my kid got it with headgear. Don't think it was fitting properly though...

I don’t think headgear should be required at every level, but I don’t think your opponent should be able to tell you to take it off. If you want to protect your ears, you should be able to.

Reactions: Dogwelder
I've never had the heart to ask, but how do they wear ear buds with those things? I can say that for Doug Schawb, for sure, no ear buds are getting into those crevices.

ADVERTISEMENT