ADVERTISEMENT

MBB: TV Alert

psuguy43

Sep 28, 2002
Kebba Njie, a top 100 big man who we have signed for next season, is on ESPN2 right now. The starting 5 for the number 10 team in the nation. #35

He just put down an and one and the announcer was talking about Penn State basketball. Surreal lol

He seems to move nicely with good hands, is not afraid to quickly go up with it around the basket. They mention that he doesn't turn 18 for another 7 months. I wonder if he has another growth spurt in him?

January 16th. ESPN2. 7:00 is westtown with Jameel Brown (and Lively), 9:00 is la lumere with Kebba. Set your DVR

Reactions: bison13
January 16th. ESPN2. 7:00 is westtown with Jameel Brown (and Lively), 9:00 is la lumere with Kebba. Set your DVR
Westtown is about 25 mins from my house. Definitely want to see them live. Our school just went players/families/cheer squad only for spectators. Another just went the full opposite: no masks required for school or attendees at events. I may need to wait to see them on TV. Topsy turvy times for sure...

Kebba had himself a game. Double digit points against the 16th ranked team in the nation. He has a nice little jump shot

ADVERTISEMENT