ADVERTISEMENT

MBB: Rasir Bolton

psuguy43

Sep 28, 2002
Rasir (pg) is now a 4* recruit on ESPN (see link below). That makes it two incoming 4* recruits, with another 24/7 4* recruit currently being recruited in the 2018 class.

Additionally, we are in the final 5 for grad transfer pg, Joe Cremo from Albany, who has turned down offers from Arizona and Duke.

We are also in the running for 6'10 grad transfer, Michael Finke from Illinois. He averaged 10 ppg last season.

Add Cremo and Finke to this PSU roster next year and we have the talent to battle for a possible B10 title

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/216450/rasir-bolton.

PSU could really use an unselfish,playmaking Point Guard. We havent had one in quite awhile.

It also says he is 5’10”!
I don't think ESPN updates their heights and weights too frequently. Bolton is listed at anywhere between 6'1 and 6'3 in most of the recent references I've seen.

Rasir (pg) is now a 4* recruit on ESPN (see link below). That makes it two incoming 4* recruits, with another 24/7 4* recruit currently being recruited in the 2018 class.

Additionally, we are in the final 5 for grad transfer pg, Joe Cremo from Albany, who has turned down offers from Arizona and Duke.

We are also in the running for 6'10 grad transfer, Michael Finke from Illinois. He averaged 10 ppg last season.

Add Cremo and Finke to this PSU roster next year and we have the talent to battle for a possible B10 title

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/216450/rasir-bolton.

Bolton and Dread are a really good, underrated class. Don't get your hopes up on Cremo, odds of Finke are much better.

Reactions: aferrelli
Great article and the most I’ve heard about him in awhile. Pat has got a nice duo in Bolton and Dread! He also spoke highly of DK on the coaches show tonight.

Bolton and Dread are a really good, underrated class. Don't get your hopes up on Cremo, odds of Finke are much better.
What role what Finke play? A stretch 4? With Lamar going to the three position. Josh at two guard. I guess the three known starters that are locks are Lamar, Josh, and Big Mike. Then after that it is a guess, potentially Dread or Bolton or I suppose Wheeler as well.

What role what Finke play? A stretch 4? With Lamar going to the three position. Josh at two guard. I guess the three known starters that are locks are Lamar, Josh, and Big Mike. Then after that it is a guess, potentially Dread or Bolton or I suppose Wheeler as well.
Absolutely if no other GT comes onboard at guard.

What does @Nit16 have to say about this?

This stuff is for @demlion and @pandaczar12 to manipulate in order to strengthen whatever narrative they live by. I’m not obsessed with reading and manipulating every court document written or presented regarding Sandusky and Joe. Heck Pearl there are idiots on here that still think Sandusky was set up or he abused “only” a few instead of all victims presented.

This stuff is for @demlion and @pandaczar12 to manipulate in order to strengthen whatever narrative they live by. I’m not obsessed with reading and manipulating every court document written or presented regarding Sandusky and Joe. Heck Pearl there are idiots on here that still think Sandusky was set up or he abused “only” a few instead of all victims presented.
Funny. Perhaps the only thing I care less about than PSU BB is the fate of Jerry Sandusky. It just shows how out of it you are that you think I am part of the Sandusky Innocence Projecto_O

Reactions: pandaczar12
Funny. Perhaps the only thing I care less about than PSU BB is the fate of Jerry Sandusky. It just shows how out of it you are that you think I am part of the Sandusky Innocence Projecto_O

You’re losing it dem. Where did I post that you think Sandusky is innocent? Only a complete scum would think Sandusky was innocent. I don’t think that of you. I respect your opinion and conviction. I just question why you can’t just let this stuff from years ago go and move on. Contrary to what’s posted here no one really thinks about Penn State, Sandusky, Joe or anything else about this tradegy. You guys give the haters life.

You’re losing it dem. Where did I post that you think Sandusky is innocent? Only a complete scum would think Sandusky was innocent. I don’t think that of you. I respect your opinion and conviction. I just question why you can’t just let this stuff from years ago go and move on. Contrary to what’s posted here no one really thinks about Penn State, Sandusky, Joe or anything else about this tradegy. You guys give the haters life.
Dont care if they live or die. Dont care what other people think about. Finally, I care very little about YOUR opinion. We have already established that it is not based on facts.

Dont care if they live or die. Dont care what other people think about. Finally, I care very little about YOUR opinion. We have already established that it is not based on facts.

You haven’t established anything dem haha. You’re just the next punk on a message board that plays bully and Internet tough guy. Have a good weekend pal.

You haven’t established anything dem haha. You’re just the next punk on a message board that plays bully and Internet tough guy. Have a good weekend pal.
Demlion is one of the few people on this message board who has put themselves out there in person by name and by action. From what I've seen, you are the one who is closer to being a "punk on a message board".

Hope I can interrupt the little cat fight that this thread turned into and get it back on track. The post grad school (MMA) Bolton played at is right down the road from where I live. As a KU basketball fan, I was fortunate to be able to see Frank Mason play post grad ball at MMA. Trust me, Bolton is good and has a ton of potential. If anyone is in the area in late June, MMA is having an alumni game and Frank Mason will be returning to play. Cool experience for a small town like mine! Now, back to your bit*h fest:p

Reactions: The Shelter and 1
Hope I can interrupt the little cat fight that this thread turned into and get it back on track. The post grad school (MMA) Bolton played at is right down the road from where I live. As a KU basketball fan, I was fortunate to be able to see Frank Mason play post grad ball at MMA. Trust me, Bolton is good and has a ton of potential. If anyone is in the area in late June, MMA is having an alumni game and Frank Mason will be returning to play. Cool experience for a small town like mine! Now, back to your bit*h fest:p
A college friend of mine, now a teacher, coached Rasir before he left to the private school. He's big on his game as well, said we got quite the scorer.

Reactions: bison13 and 1
Nit16 said:

What you are obsessed with is me... kind of creepy. You said you were done with me, but you keep coming back... just as I have manipulated you to do. Dance Puppet!

P.S. Have you noticed how everyone keeps telling you they don't care about your opinion? That's called a trend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT