ADVERTISEMENT

MBB: IU @ BJC, 7 pm Tonight

psuguy43

Sep 28, 2002
It's not a must win, but it is a game that would really help and make our life easier in our climb for the Big Dance. This is a winnable B10 game for our team.

The status of IU's Juwan Morgan is still up in the air (injury). IT would be a big help if he stays on the sideline for this one.

Reactions: PaoliLion
It’s a “must win” to avoid sitting at 0-2 for the next several weeks and to avoid losing at home. ANY chance to a dance invitation certainly involves defending your own home court!

PSU will be underdogs in 4 of their next 5 conference games in early-2019.....yeah, this is an important game tonight, otherwise mid-Jan they could very possibly be looking at a 1-6 conference record. They let Maryland steal a game, they can not afford to give away a game to Indy tonight.

Last edited:
It's not a must win, but it is a game that would really help and make our life easier in our climb for the Big Dance. This is a winnable B10 game for our team.

The status of IU's Juwan Morgan is still up in the air (injury). IT would be a big help if he stays on the sideline for this one.
Morgan is playing.

Reactions: NedFromYork
9-0 PSU after four minutes, but we’ve seen this before.

1 for 6 from the foul line and three turnovers in the last five minutes...10-4 PSU.

15-14 Indiana. Outside of Stevens, Penn State is a bad shooting team. Hard to win games when you can’t put the ball in the basket.

My goodness this is an abomination of a game. James Naismith is rolling in his grave. If we could
Make a free throw we would be up by 10.

29-23 Indiana. PSU is 4 for 14 from the line. Getting torched by a freshman.

We’ll get into a groove 2nd half, but we shouldn’t be struggling like we are.

Josh Reaves just not good! Plays out of control, sort of like a freshman.

Sickening. I really want this team to do well but they are infuriating to watch. PSU seems to fail at the most simple tasks.

Man this is some brutal basketball. We do not have anyone who can shoot from the outside at all. Actually Wheeler needs to play more. He is quick, hustles and does not take stupid shots.

Man this is some brutal basketball. We do not have anyone who can shoot from the outside at all. Actually Wheeler needs to play more. He is quick, hustles and does not take stupid shots.
He basically doesn’t take any shots...makes it easy on the defense especially when Harrar is in the game too.

Its always the same with this team. The offense is non existent....just throw it around and then let Stevens force something

Poor shooting, out of control, and no offensive rebounding. They look like the women’s team tonight.
They’re just not good. Losing Carr and Garner killed them. Consider how bad they will be next year if Stevens leaves.

Program in big trouble!!! I may never see an NCAA team I’m my lifetime!

Program in big trouble!!! I may never see an NCAA team I’m my lifetime!
Honestly, this team is poorly coached. Stupid fouls, no offensive sets, chucking up 3s like nobodies business, poor fundamentals of rebounding. What happens @ practice? This team has talent, but they have no offensive or defensive identity. The problems fall primarily to coaching. This team is hard to watch with their lack of bball smarts. I'm saddened when I see talented players not being coached up. Chambers scheme continues: 1 primary scorer and if he is off, then it is a loss. Look @ the lack of crisp passing and cuts and you understand the coaching deficiencies.

Honestly, this team is poorly coached. Stupid fouls, no offensive sets, chucking up 3s like nobodies business, poor fundamentals of rebounding. What happens @ practice? This team has talent, but they have no offensive or defensive identity. The problems fall primarily to coaching. This team is hard to watch with their lack of bball smarts. I'm saddened when I see talented players not being coached up. Chambers scheme continues: 1 primary scorer and if he is off, then it is a loss. Look @ the lack of crisp passing and cuts and you understand the coaching deficiencies.
They are poorly coached but they also don’t have much talent. Stevens is the only big time player they have. The freshmen have some talent but looking at the freshman from Indiana, they aren’t on that level.

61-52 with a little over four minutes left. PSU cut the lead to 4 but then fell apart. Watkins has played almost no minutes in the second half.

Yep. I like Chambers however whomever had him on the list near the top for developing players was on crack.

Reactions: hotmetal
Yep. I like Chambers however whomever had him on the list near the top for developing players was on crack.
Sorry, this guy cannot continue as coach. Nice guy, terrible coach. This team right now needs a disciplined x's and o's coach and Chambers does not meet that criteria.

ADVERTISEMENT