ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Game Thread PSU @ Indiana 12pm FS1

Yeah. Duke gas probably had 2 calls go against them in the last 20 years. Be real dude!!

2 calls in the last 20 years, and you tell me to be real.. LOL

You just became interested in MBB over the last 2 weeks, due to PSU winning. Watch other games, miss calls happen frequently in Basketball due to the physical nature of the sport. It happens to every team. 8 FT misses, 9 Turnovers isn't on the Officials.

Reactions: Storm at Sea
True what you said.....but the officials are NOT having a very good game.

Of course they aren't having a bad game, but with the way PSU has played would it of mattered with the two-three calls that were missed? This was probably the worst half of Basketball since Ohio State. I say it all the time, BB is probably the one sport where it's crazy to blame a result on at the officials because of the fast pace, physical nature of the sport. There are things they aren't going to call, and stuff that looks tick tack they are going to call. It just happens, it happens in most games and is today.

2 calls in the last 20 years, and you tell me to be real.. LOL

You just became interested in MBB over the last 2 weeks, due to PSU winning. Watch other games, miss calls happen frequently in Basketball due to the physical nature of the sport. It happens to every team. 8 FT misses, 9 Turnovers isn't on the Officials.
You are wrong there for sure!! Had season tickets in Rec Hall in the 80s and still have them today in the Jordan Center. And if you think PSU gets as many calls as Duke and Kansas, you are wrong about that too!!

Wish the camera was in that halftime locker room. Bet Chambers blew a gasket. Whatever he did; they pd attention

Those who left the broadcast are headed back.:)

giphy.gif

Reactions: Parkland Fan
And TWICE in this possession the Indy coach walks between the side official and the action on the court. This is ABSURD.

And just like that, PSU gets six straight fouls called on them and IU goes on a 9-0 run with foul shots coming.

I had to turn it off. That officiating is atrocious. Basketball can be just awful to watch at times.
Penn State driving and muscling up shots through fouls that aren't called on one end, and Indiana lowering shoulders and getting the calls on the other end. When the officials make up their minds, it's really hard to beat them.

Reactions: Judge Smails
it's unbelievable that the refs haven't T'd him up.

BTW Archie Miller really looks in desperate need of a Xanax.

I watch A LOT of CBB and I have never seen a coach walk between the side official and the players.....twice on one possession.....and not even a warning.

Same mistakes that cost them against Illinois at the end showing up here again. Bad defense, no rebounding, stagnant offense.

Five seed here we come when a three was easily within reach.

Everyone knew this 5 game stretch was going to be tough. They were playing 5 Tourney teams. All 5 were in need of wins. I expected 2-3 in that stretch.

they still have 3 games to in that stretch to get this back on right side. Season is not lost. Team was 5-7 seed regardless.

This team could make the Sweet 16 or lose in the 1st round. That may be true with a lot of teams, but this is the only one I watch and it's frustrating. :(

Same mistakes that cost them against Illinois at the end showing up here again. Bad defense, no rebounding, stagnant offense.

Five seed here we come when a three was easily within reach.

5-6. Team still has 3/4 games that will be toss ups and they could lose.

Reactions: GregInPitt
Hard to lose your second best player and keep winning. I’m surprised they won any without him.

This team could make the Sweet 16 or lose in the 1st round. That may be true with a lot of teams, but this is the only one I watch and it's frustrating. :(
True of 90% of the ranked teams. Plus some that aren't ranked.

Glad I missed it. Was having a complimentary afternoon tea and chocolate chip scones with fresh strawberries at the resort I’m staying at. Back to my book and maybe a short nap before dinner. Blue skies and blue water. No drama here.

Reactions: NovaPSULuvr
Glad I missed it. Was having a complimentary afternoon tea and chocolate chip scones with fresh strawberries at the resort I’m staying at. Back to my book and maybe a short nap before dinner. Blue skies and blue water. No drama here.

Replace tea with a latte and I would be in heaven.

:eek:

Reactions: Nitwit
Bummer to fall behind by as much as 17 in the first half. Hopefully the team will learn from this that there are no nights off in the B1G! Time to start a new win streak!

ADVERTISEMENT