ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Game Thread PSU @ Indiana 12pm FS1

Who’s climbing?
It won't be an easy climb today but they'll get it done.:)

giphy.gif

Reactions: Fayette_LION
Indiana is fired up and PSU looks a step slow today. This one could get out of hand really early. Test of this team's mental toughness, right now the grade on that is not high but plenty of time to right the ship.

Reactions: Nittany Security
Seems so difficult for us to get good looks in the paint and have only one three attempt (so far, I think). IU playing good D. Our D is lacking at the moment.

I’m turning it off. They won’t let this game be played fairly. Kid just walked and the fat guy behind the play ran in to hit PSU with another foul.

Reactions: Parkland Fan
PSU not looking good, but man, I thought B1G football officials were bad. These guys make them look flawless.

Reactions: joeparules
I wish one of our players would come off a screen and make it the last time Archie Miller ever steps on the court during a game

The team looks hungover still from the Illinois loss. Not hitting free throws. Not hitting any threes. Not playing D. And Lamar can sense it, trying to takeover the game on his own.

No just the same every game thread.. Its Basketball, every team has missed calls and calls go against them. Kansas, Baylor, Duke, Maryland, UNC, They all do. Good teams over come it.

The officials aren't 6/12 from the line, The officials aren't turning the ball over, the officials aren't the ones leaving guys open for uncontested threes.

Reactions: Storm at Sea
Not complaining but; it seems that PSU starts slow on with noon starts,let alone being on the road. I seem to remember similar for football team also ? Am I wrong ?

This is absolutely NOT on the officials. Wheeler is aweful. Guards jacking up terrible shots. Watkins checked out (no shock). Only people that showed up are Lamar and Harar. Embarrassing effort.

3 of our 5 starters have no shots, and 4 of 5 have no points. During our streak, we could count on one of our guards stepping up to make plays. Wheeler isn’t playing well and Dread, Brockington and C. Jones doing nothing.

No just the same every game thread.. Its Basketball, every team has missed calls and calls go against them. Kansas, Baylor, Duke, Maryland, UNC, They all do. Good teams over come it.

The officials aren't 6/12 from the line, The officials aren't turning the ball over, the officials aren't the ones leaving guys open for uncontested threes.

True what you said.....but the officials are NOT having a very good game.

Yeah. Duke gas probably had 2 calls go against them in the last 20 years. Be real dude!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT