ADVERTISEMENT

Maxwell ?

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
Couple of thoughts and questions -

Why would you move back to the US when you know they will be looking for you?
Why would you move back to the US to your house that you paid cash for just last year?

So, is she a threat to skip bail? I would think so with the amount of money she has.

Is she a threat to hang herself, just like (Ahem) Epstein?

Last question: Would EricStrattonrushchairman do her now?

Why would you move back to the US to your house that you paid cash for just last year?

So, is she a threat to skip bail? I would think so with the amount of money she has.

Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer
Came down upon her head
Made sure that she was dead

P. C. Thirty-one said, "We caught a dirty one"
Maxwell stands alone
Painting testimonial pictures
Oh, oh, oh, oh

Rose and Valerie, screaming from the gallery
Say he must go free
(Maxwell must go free)
The judge does not agree and he tells them
So, o, o, o

But as the words are leaving his lips
A noise comes from behind
Came down upon his head

Made sure that he was dead
Whoa, oh, oh, oh
Silver hammer man

Reactions: Bertway0
Long thought there was more to the story than Epstein being just a perv that blackmailed clients. People that do that quickly disappear. This guy was well protected to be able to operate at such high levels for so long.

Wondered if some intel agaency was behind this. Could be anyone, KGB and it's successor, Chinese intel, our own. Not surprising that Israel is on the suspect list. We have caught several Israeli spies over the years. And I had heard that they had a taped phone call between B Clinton and Monica.

Now as for her return....something smells. She has either been given protection.......or she has the balls to rat them all out. She had better have devised one hell of a plan to survive this.

Reactions: Sullivan

Regarding the house, it was supposedly bought "anonymously"
Regarding moving back, I thought she never left

I love the part of the report on Maxwell's arrest where they found her cell phone thoroughly wrapped in tin foil. Made me think of a Test Board dude who is particularly fond of wild conspiracies.

gje95p8bk8mz.png

Because she innocent, you didn't hear?

Long thought there was more to the story than Epstein being just a perv that blackmailed clients. People that do that quickly disappear. This guy was well protected to be able to operate at such high levels for so long.

Wondered if some intel agaency was behind this. Could be anyone, KGB and it's successor, Chinese intel, our own. Not surprising that Israel is on the suspect list. We have caught several Israeli spies over the years. And I had heard that they had a taped phone call between B Clinton and Monica.

Now as for her return....something smells. She has either been given protection.......or she has the balls to rat them all out. She had better have devised one hell of a plan to survive this.
I recently watched the Netflix series. I completely agree.

Something else about him. In the brief times he was was on camera speaking, he did not strike me as an impressive person. I suppose he was highly intelligent, but I just didn't get it. He allegedly earned all of his money because he was a financial genius. He had arguably the most expensive personal property in all of Manhattan, he owned a massive private island and a home on the water in Palm Beach. I think there was high end London home in there too. I have a hard time believing he earned all of that money through hard work.

I recently watched the Netflix series. I completely agree.

Something else about him. In the brief times he was was on camera speaking, he did not strike me as an impressive person. I suppose he was highly intelligent, but I just didn't get it. He allegedly earned all of his money because he was a financial genius. He had arguably the most expensive personal property in all of Manhattan, he owned a massive private island and a home on the water in Palm Beach. I think there was high end London home in there too. I have a hard time believing he earned all of that money through hard work.

He stole a lot of money from Les Wexner. How much we might not ever know.

No way he did all this on his own. Then reverts tp low-life perversion. Just don’t see it.

ADVERTISEMENT