Maxine Waters tell Homeless to go Home.

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
And then tells reporter not to report on the meeting.

"At one point, when it was clear that staff at the event were being overwhelmed, Waters reportedly said to the crowd, "I want everybody to go home."

That comment reportedly triggered an angry response from the crowd, many of whom were homeless.

"We don’t got no home, that’s why we’re here!" one member of the crowd reportedly said back. "What home we gonna go to?""

www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-rep-waters-tells-homeless-go-home

She is challenging Hank Johnson for the democratic best and brightest top spot.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018

"At one point, when it was clear that staff at the event were being overwhelmed, Waters reportedly said to the crowd, "I want everybody to go home."

That comment reportedly triggered an angry response from the crowd, many of whom were homeless.

"We don’t got no home, that’s why we’re here!" one member of the crowd reportedly said back. "What home we gonna go to?""

Her huge self righteousness is inversely proportional to her knowledge.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

That’s like telling her to wise up!