Matt scores big-time with What Is A Woman

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
How about having your dick cut off. Is it more damaging than that?

I find that totally abhorrent. Men and women regardless of sexual identity are both given a little bundle of nerves where if someone you love and respect touches it just right, you will find "mass quantities" of enjoyment. Don't mutilate it. It never comes back right.

I have foot surgery and nearly cut off two finger tips over the years. I have lost sensitivity of all three. Leave your little bundle of joy there. Or equivalently, don't phuck with mother nature.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Crazy stuff last night. The site at Daily Wire was flooded with traffic...and targeted by a DOS attack.

Despite that, the response has been overwhelming, with the documentary now listed on Rotten Tomatoes as one of the ten most popular movies in the land.

It totally exposes the demented lie of transgenderism and horrific damage being done to young people swept up in this evil cult, which is actively promoted by our nation's Ruling Class.

I'd like to say the flick is a game-changer, but the only thing that can change the game now is massive conversion of heart, which I can't see happening.

If you don't know that things have gone off the rails...or approve of it...then neither facts nor evidence nor reason...nor a movie...will convince you otherwise.

In any case, to the conservatives here: please indulge me as I blather about my son. To the libs: whatever.

Here's a link to his show today where he talks about what happened last night and the plan going forward:

Congratulate Matt on an excellent documentary. Very well done.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
How about having your dick cut off or breast cut out. Is it more damaging than that?
Actually yes.

What is more damaging to Jerry’s daughter?

1. Dressing like a man and removing her breasts but remaining in society and having a job, friends, and family.

or

2. Enlisting in a religious cult where you remove yourself from society unable to speak to anyone including friends and family and spending your remaining days chanting to yourself in isolation?

Let’s be real, both sound pretty bad to me but honestly #2 sounds worse.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
The interview with Representative Mark Takano was actually quite interesting to me. It reinforces the left is driven by emotions vs. reality.

Takano pointed out the argument is not about bathrooms, but lives of people who are pained by their sexual identity. In as much as that is true, one needs to ask one of Sowell's three questions, "at what cost?" The cost of alienating millions of individuals for a few? The cost of making them uncomfortable so that another can be more comfortable? The cost of a biological female placing second in a swimming competition to a biological male? I find it all so incredibly selfish.

So what does the left do? Indoctrination. Lying (in the case of the VA rape).....

This is what happens when leftwing high ideas meet reality.....

Takano was sounding more and more like an idiot so he ended it... lol...
They’re a combination of deluded , stupid, and evil.

Reactions: TN Lion

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Wow, I am blown away, big fan of his and the Daily Wire. I've been showing a lot of friends and family the trailer for "What is a woman," it is both parts hilarious(because of his deadpan delivery and dispassionate questioning) and dark. I have always admired your postings, never knew of course you were so connected to the conservative movement. Congrats to you and your family.

Thank you, my friend.

I may even show this thread to Matt tomorrow. He'd get a kick out of NJ, the Dem-Mediacrat whose obsessed blather here proves our point.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Yeah we can't allow adults to make life decisions for themselves. I proclaim all forthcoming decisions to be reviewed first by the totally sane NJ who we can all tell from his posts has his life in complete order.

I mean, you have to wonder about the welfare of his kids...being as he spends his energy obsessing about those of a guy on the Internet. Not healthy at all.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Actually yes.

What is more damaging to Jerry’s daughter?

1. Dressing like a man and removing her breasts but remaining in society and having a job, friends, and family.

or

2. Enlisting in a religious cult where you remove yourself from society unable to speak to anyone including friends and family and spending your remaining days chanting to yourself in isolation?

"Honestly" he says. Love it. Makes all the difference.

So to review the recent content of the board's demented parrot:

>>Mass murderer!!...Squawk!!...Unabomber!!...Squawk!!...Religious cult!!...Squawk!!...Indoctrination machine!!...Squawk!!...Suicide!!...Squawk!!...Grooming!!...Squawk!!...<<

The guy has gone off the rails. Seriously, this has gone from the stuff of garden-variety trolling to unhinged blather. Matt and I have finally broken the man.

Oh well, the entertainment value can't be surpassed even if one feels guilty for enjoying it.

What the hell, let's trigger him again: "A sacrificial life of prayer."

Reactions: m.knox

DJ Spanky

Jul 25, 2001

You really are a bigot, aren't you?

Aardvark86

Jan 23, 2018
Congrats on some top notch trolling by one of your many offspring.

Your years of indoctrination apparently worked like a charm.

Were you able to share the news with your daughter or is she still sequestered overseas in her religious cult?
For my money, I’m thrilled Jerry’s daughter is praying for us. Even you. I’ll just leave it at that.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Allie Beth Stuckey zeroes in on the core issue.

This is a war between the side that believes in Truth and the side that believes in "truth," defined as whatever serves a person's interests at the moment.

When that is the dividing line, you can't have a rational debate...or a functioning country...which is why we have neither these days:

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Allie Beth Stuckey zeroes in on the core issue.

This is a war between the side that believes in Truth and the side that believes in "truth," defined as whatever serves a person's interests at the moment.

When that is the dividing line, you can't have a rational debate...or a functioning country...which is why we have neither these days:

You’re exactly right , they believe in whatever they feel which removes all accountability for everything . Every aspect of life.

Reactions: Jerry

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I find that totally abhorrent. Men and women regardless of sexual identity are both given a little bundle of nerves where if someone you love and respect touches it just right, you will find "mass quantities" of enjoyment. Don't mutilate it. It never comes back right.

I have foot surgery and nearly cut off two finger tips over the years. I have lost sensitivity of all three. Leave your little bundle of joy there. Or equivalently, don't phuck with mother nature.
Isn't that why some biological males dress like females without removing their penis?

Reactions: Jerry

Steve G

May 29, 2001
Overseas? Dude, get a grip. NJ's rage is going to his head. Literally.

But funny you ask about my daughter. It so happens that tomorrow is one of the two days of the year that we as a family get to see her at the monastery. In fact, Matt is flying in for the occasion.

That woman is the hero of our family. The sacrificial life of prayer that she lives has called down God's blessings and graces on all of us...very much to include Matt.

About the movie, it ain't a troll, pal. Far from it. It's a revealing commentary on a madness that has descended on the land. The grotesque sexual butchery of children promoted by our supposed Best and Brightest is but a symptom of that madness.

Indeed, it's no accident that support for the transgender cult has become Dem-Media doctrine. Hell, didn't Senile Joe himself declare it the new frontier in human rights? He at least has the excuse of senility. But listen to the ghoulish shysters with fancy titles and credentials interviewed by Matt. What is their excuse?

Meanwhile, read some of these audience reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, where the film is presently scoring a 98% viewer rating:

and in answer to the question what would happen if one of Jerry's kids grew up and was gay/ homosexual/ lesbian..........

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
and in answer to the question what would happen if one of Jerry's kids grew up and was gay/ homosexual/ lesbian..........
It wouldn’t shock me if his daughter was a lesbian and that played into her decision to remove herself from society. It seems thats why many gay men end up in the priest hood.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Crazy stuff last night. The site at Daily Wire was flooded with traffic...and targeted by a DOS attack.

Despite that, the response has been overwhelming, with the documentary now listed on Rotten Tomatoes as one of the ten most popular movies in the land.

It totally exposes the demented lie of transgenderism and horrific damage being done to young people swept up in this evil cult, which is actively promoted by our nation's Ruling Class.

I'd like to say the flick is a game-changer, but the only thing that can change the game now is massive conversion of heart, which I can't see happening.

If you don't know that things have gone off the rails...or approve of it...then neither facts nor evidence nor reason...nor a movie...will convince you otherwise.

In any case, to the conservatives here: please indulge me as I blather about my son. To the libs: whatever.

Here's a link to his show today where he talks about what happened last night and the plan going forward:

Here is a great interview with Matt:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

Bump for Matt's awesome and important documentary. We need to rescue our kids from this toxic gender/queer theory that's preying on them and turning their misery into $$$$.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
I have no doubt that Matt is asking that very question. One day, he may get with a woman (in the biblical sense) and learn more about the subject.

Jerry

May 29, 2001

Thanks, man.

This is where I was aiming in my last entry in the Putin thread.

The Dem-Mediacrats corrupt our children even as their Man Behind The Curtain keeps ranting: Russia! Russia! Russia!

It's just a curious coincidence that Russia! Russia! Russia! was also the very line they used to sabotage Trump's presidency.

Yeah, they haul their little fairy tale out whenever they need a scary bedtime story to divert the children as they overthrow our democracy. It always works so why not.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Thanks, man.

This is where I was aiming in my last entry in the Putin thread.

The Dem-Mediacrats corrupt our children even as their Man Behind The Curtain keeps ranting: Russia! Russia! Russia!

It's just a curious coincidence that Russia! Russia! Russia! was also the very line they used to sabotage Trump's presidency.

Yeah, they haul their little fairy tale out whenever they need a scary bedtime story to divert the children as they overthrow our democracy. It always works so why not.
You’re welcome. He did some great work, you must be proud! If they were serious they’d be shouting China China China. But we all know why the bidens aren’t…

Latest posts