Matt scores big-time with What Is A Woman

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Crazy stuff last night. The site at Daily Wire was flooded with traffic...and targeted by a DOS attack.

Despite that, the response has been overwhelming, with the documentary now listed on Rotten Tomatoes as one of the ten most popular movies in the land.

It totally exposes the demented lie of transgenderism and horrific damage being done to young people swept up in this evil cult, which is actively promoted by our nation's Ruling Class.

I'd like to say the flick is a game-changer, but the only thing that can change the game now is massive conversion of heart, which I can't see happening.

If you don't know that things have gone off the rails...or approve of it...then neither facts nor evidence nor reason...nor a movie...will convince you otherwise.

In any case, to the conservatives here: please indulge me as I blather about my son. To the libs: whatever.

Here's a link to his show today where he talks about what happened last night and the plan going forward:

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Congrats on some top notch trolling by one of your many offspring.

Your years of indoctrination apparently worked like a charm.

Were you able to share the news with your daughter or is she still sequestered overseas in her religious cult?

Reactions: knickslions

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
why do you bother?
Hey if Jerry really gets lucky a few trans kids might stumble across this movie and then commit suicide.

The Jerry family can all laugh about it over their 4th of July barbecue next month. Jesus will be so proud.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Were you able to share the news with your daughter or is she still sequestered overseas in her religious cult?

LOL... It almost sounds like you were behind the failed cyber attack.... I'd believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry and Hotshoe

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Hey if Jerry really gets lucky a few trans kids might stumble across this movie and then commit suicide.

The Jerry family can all laugh about it over their 4th of July barbecue next month. Jesus will be so proud.

LOL.... Terrible troll, but expected of you. I honestly think you have lost your shit, and I personally find it hilarious.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018

Or maybe if we regain sanity, some 12 or 13 yr-old kids won't be mutilated and their puberty stopped because of a temporary period of gender confusion.

ram2020

Jul 29, 2013
Crazy stuff last night. The site at Daily Wire was flooded with traffic...and targeted by a DOS attack.

Despite that, the response has been overwhelming, with the documentary now listed on Rotten Tomatoes as one of the ten most popular movies in the land.

It totally exposes the demented lie of transgenderism and horrific damage being done to young people swept up in this evil cult, which is actively promoted by our nation's Ruling Class.

I'd like to say the flick is a game-changer, but the only thing that can change the game now is massive conversion of heart, which I can't see happening.

If you don't know that things have gone off the rails...or approve of it...then neither facts nor evidence nor reason...nor a movie...will convince you otherwise.

In any case, to the conservatives here: please indulge me as I blather about my son. To the libs: whatever.

Here's a link to his show today where he talks about what happened last night and the plan going forward:

Hang on one second, are you suggesting Matt walsh is your son?

ram2020

Jul 29, 2013

Ah, the "affirm them" or they commit suicide paradigm. The movie addresses this concept, really the left's only argument that even remotely holds together this radical transgenderism movement. Problem is, many of these kids are disaffected, confused, and depressed way before ever deciding they may prefer a life as another gender. What is fairly clear(and obvious to anyone that can apply logic) is that suicidal people don't seem to be "cured" by cutting off body parts. I know, hard to believe.

Last edited:

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
C'mon NJ it's his son. Just because he has different political and social views as you, doesn't mean he's a troll.
That’s exactly what he is except he has figured out how to monetize his behavior. That makes it even more vile.

Both sides agree the division in this country is tearing us apart. Guys like his son are throwing gasoline on the fire to make a buck. It’s disgusting . When you grow up in Jerry’s indoctrination Machine this is the result.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark
When you grow up in Jerry’s indoctrination Machine this is the result.
Wow, bro. Just wow.

you = clueless

282791356_5266117750116735_4289968012854422303_n.jpg

Last edited:

Jerry

May 29, 2001

Overseas? Dude, get a grip. NJ's rage is going to his head. Literally.

But funny you ask about my daughter. It so happens that tomorrow is one of the two days of the year that we as a family get to see her at the monastery. In fact, Matt is flying in for the occasion.

That woman is the hero of our family. The sacrificial life of prayer that she lives has called down God's blessings and graces on all of us...very much to include Matt.

About the movie, it ain't a troll, pal. Far from it. It's a revealing commentary on a madness that has descended on the land. The grotesque sexual butchery of children promoted by our supposed Best and Brightest is but a symptom of that madness.

Indeed, it's no accident that support for the transgender cult has become Dem-Media doctrine. Hell, didn't Senile Joe himself declare it the new frontier in human rights? He at least has the excuse of senility. But listen to the ghoulish shysters with fancy titles and credentials interviewed by Matt. What is their excuse?

Meanwhile, read some of these audience reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, where the film is presently scoring a 98% viewer rating:

Last edited:

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Overseas? Dude, get a grip. NJ's rage is going to his head. Literally.

But funny you ask about my daughter. It so happens that tomorrow is one of the two days of the year that we as a family get to see her at the monastery. In fact, Matt is flying in for the occasion.

That woman is the hero of our family. The sacrificial life of prayer that she lives has called down God's blessings and graces on all of us...very much to include Matt.

About the movie, it ain't a troll, pal. Far from it. It's a revealing commentary on a madness that has descended on the land. The grotesque sexual butchery of children promoted by our supposed Best and Brightest is but a symptom of that madness.

Indeed, it's no accident that support for the transgender cult has become Dem-Media doctrine. Hell, didn't Senile Joe himself declare it the new frontier in human rights? He at least has the excuse of senility. But listen to the ghoulish shysters with fancy titles and credentials interviewed by Matt. What is their excuse?

Meanwhile, read some of these audience reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, where the film is presently scoring a 98% viewer rating:

“Sacrificial life of prayer”. Wow…That poor girl.

This my friends is grooming. It’s totally lost on Jerry as he dedicates his life to fighting the evil gays that he has done far more damage to his own children.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
“Sacrificial life of prayer”. Wow…That poor girl.

This my friends is grooming. It’s totally lost on Jerry as he dedicates his life to fighting the evil gays that he has done far more damage to his own children.

It's not grooming at all. You are wrong yet again. Why are you painting gays as victims? Is Pete B a victim? Elton John? Iron Chef Kat Cora? Get a grip man.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
It's not grooming at all. You are wrong yet again. Why are you painting gays as victims? Is Pete B a victim? Elton John? Iron Chef Kat Cora? Get a grip man.

The phrase "sacrificial life of prayer" is to NJ as a crucifix is to a vampire. The dude's head explodes. Pretty funny to watch. I might think of another phrase or two to trigger him...just for entertainment purposes.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
The phrase "sacrificial life of prayer" is to NJ as a crucifix is to a vampire. The dude's head explodes. Pretty funny to watch. I might think of another phrase or two to trigger him...just for entertainment purposes.
Your daughter can only speak or see her family 2 days a year. That’s insane.

Say what you want about trans people but locking yourself up away from society and your family to chant at an invisible entity for the rest of your life is 100 times more extreme and damaging to the individual than wearing clothing of the opposite sex.

Maybe Matt can make a movie about that?

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Say what you want about trans people but locking yourself up away from society and your family to chant at an invisible entity for the rest of your life is 100 times more extreme and damaging to the individual than wearing clothing of the opposite sex.

LOL... Nice rant. Listen, you don't need Jerry's approval to slip on a cute little sun dress. Have at it.

Sounds to that you are jealous his son is extremely successful??

ram2020

Jul 29, 2013
That's an affirmative, Ram. In fact, his Mom and I are taking him out to dinner tomorrow evening. Might even spring for a bottle of champagne.

Wow, I am blown away, big fan of his and the Daily Wire. I've been showing a lot of friends and family the trailer for "What is a woman," it is both parts hilarious(because of his deadpan delivery and dispassionate questioning) and dark. I have always admired your postings, never knew of course you were so connected to the conservative movement. Congrats to you and your family.

Lesgo_Brandon

Nov 11, 2021
St Louis

Yeah we can't allow adults to make life decisions for themselves. I proclaim all forthcoming decisions to be reviewed first by the totally sane NJ who we can all tell from his posts has his life in complete order.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Great review here. Might want to check it out.

https://konstantinkisin.substack.com/p/review-what-is-a-woman?s=r

Check out the ending of the article. It was written as if you were on the author's mind.

"Predictably, some people don’t want you to watch the movie. As I tried to purchase access last night, the Daily Wire website came under coordinated denial of service attacks timed to disrupt the premiere. This is perhaps the saddest thing about What Is a Woman? – the very people who need to see it most are the least likely to watch it."

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA

How about having your dick cut off or breast cut out. Is it more damaging than that?

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
The interview with Representative Mark Takano was actually quite interesting to me. It reinforces the left is driven by emotions vs. reality.

Takano pointed out the argument is not about bathrooms, but lives of people who are pained by their sexual identity. In as much as that is true, one needs to ask one of Sowell's three questions, "at what cost?" The cost of alienating millions of individuals for a few? The cost of making them uncomfortable so that another can be more comfortable? The cost of a biological female placing second in a swimming competition to a biological male? I find it all so incredibly selfish.

So what does the left do? Indoctrination. Lying (in the case of the VA rape).....

This is what happens when leftwing high ideas meet reality.....

Takano was sounding more and more like an idiot so he ended it... lol...

Latest posts