ADVERTISEMENT

Match Notes vs Iowa

No Gardner listed not that it means much with these match notes..reading tea leaves, I believe Gardner will be at 157 Friday

Not sure if PSU checks with Iowa’s SID before publishing this (assume they would have to), but I’d note that Ybarra is listed at 25 along with Ayala. He was not listed by Iowa prior to the Ohio State dual.

Reactions: pish69
Not sure if PSU checks with Iowa’s SID before publishing this (assume they would have to), but I’d note that Ybarra is listed at 25 along with Ayala. He was not listed by Iowa prior to the Ohio State dual.
Are your sources still saying Ayala is out?

My own two cents is it won’t make much of a difference. I think Hildebrandt’s experience and savvy wins out this time in a close match against Ayala. Also, Hildebrandt is not a huge bonus point machine, so it’s likely just a decision over Ibarra as well.

My own two cents is it won’t make much of a difference. I think Hildebrandt’s experience and savvy wins out this time in a close match against Ayala. Also, Hildebrandt is not a huge bonus point machine, so it’s likely just a decision over Ibarra as well.
he did handle the kid from Purdue

If I were you I’d be pretty disappointed if Hildebrandt did not major Ybarra. While I picked Hildebrandt to beat Ayala, I think it is 50/50. With Ybarra it is as close to a sure thing for PSU as you can get.

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
By all accounts...Ayala is injured (I've been hearing the same), doesn't mean the brands brothers wont send him out for worse or wear

ADVERTISEMENT