ADVERTISEMENT

Match Notes this weekend

Geez, Aaron Brooks still gets no love from the ranking services.....number 18 at 184? Geesh. I kid, I kid, it's a typo in the article.

• Haha
Reactions: Str8DBLz
I saw the Oregon State match will be on ESPNU, will the two this weekend be on BTN+?

This should be a fun weekend. Lehigh has a few tough kids. Beard Vs Dean.

Will we be able to watch these matches? Gosh I hope

I saw the Oregon State match will be on ESPNU, will the two this weekend be on BTN+?

This should be a fun weekend. Lehigh has a few tough kids. Beard Vs Dean.

Will we be able to watch these matches? Gosh I hope

Reactions: nitlion6
No mention of Levi, bummer. I will cross my fingers that he is rolled out vs Lehigh #8 Humphries.

Maybe that is too much too early, and if he were to win it would create an automatic pull the shirt controversy.

Nonetheless, the Claw 'realistically' has no chance, but could hold it to a decision. Levi is simply an unknown vs this level of collegiate competition. Likewise, I doubt if he went out and got majored, it would put even a small dent in his confidence or trajectory.

From a fan POV which means zero, Levi delivers the most interest and anticipation.

No mention of Levi, bummer. I will cross my fingers that he is rolled out vs Lehigh #8 Humphries.

Maybe that is too much too early, and if he were to win it would create an automatic pull the shirt controversy.

Nonetheless, the Claw 'realistically' has no chance, but could hold it to a decision. Levi is simply an unknown vs this level of collegiate competition. Likewise, I doubt if he went out and got majored, it would put even a small dent in his confidence or trajectory.

From a fan POV which means zero, Levi delivers the most interest and anticipation.
I am hoping Levi suits it up against Humphries. Number 8 or 9, damn good test to see where he is.
No matter who goes for PSU at 157, Lehigh isn't going to get bonus points. I think Levi beats Humphries, and Bearclaw battles him tooth and nail and loses a 3 point decision. Lehigh kids don't break kids like Bearclaw.

Sucks it's on flo. Might as well cancel my BTN+ subscription until January.

Why not give TB a chance to show what he can do against a borderline AA?

Cael says Bearclaw is much improved and that he and Levi are close. This will be his chance to quiet those who are calling for Levi.

He has yet to be taken down this year, and I think he can pull off the upset Will Lewan style.

Some day, we will finally have 10 Jason Nolfs in the lineup at one time. And then this forum can shut down.

Barraclaugh has been in very close matches with very good guys. Maybe this is the year he turns most of those into wins. I'll be cheering for him.

Nonetheless, the Claw 'realistically' has no chance,
giphy.gif

Some day, we will finally have 10 Jason Nolfs in the lineup at one time. And then this forum can shut down.

Barraclaugh has been in very close matches with very good guys. Maybe this is the year he turns most of those into wins. I'll be cheering for him.
I know everyone including myself wants to see where Levi is but don’t we first need to see where Barraclough is as well before thinking of pulling a shirt? This is a great match to find out.

he gets to the legs he has to finish!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT