ADVERTISEMENT

Wrestling Mat Town II Entrants

I don’t know if Evans will ever be a starter here, but he has quietly put together a pretty good redshirt season for someone with one state medal (4th in AA) in high school.

Reactions: Chris Watts
And hopefully RBY decides to come back for his senior year. That lineup would be stacked at every weight.
If RBY is passionate about returning, I hope like hockey sticks that he returns. But after a season of watching some guys wrestle (other teams) that maybe weren’t passionate about returning, if he thinks he’s HEW, then I’ll look forward to instead watching him on MMA cards.

In thinking about (some) of our fan base’s expectations that everyone can AA as a true freshman, I’ve thought of DH. 18-18 as a starter AFTER taking a redshirt season and no NQ against not exactly the toughest NCAA schedule. Some guys develop.

Reactions: PSUer1989
Add Levi Haines in there! Having a 149-SVN, 157-Haines, and 165-Facundo all in a row as freshman is pretty nice. Looking forward to watching these kids dominate the next 4 years
Not gonna assume we see LeHa next year, not like we gonna need him, but yeah that lineup would be killer.

RBY wrestling next year and Howard considering the portal has what to do with each other?
Howard will be apart of the lineup and portal additions are a part of college athletics from now on. RBY would be great he trains MMA and at one point said this was his last year if I recall.

Howard will be apart of the lineup and portal additions are a part of college athletics from now on. RBY would be great he trains MMA and at one point said this was his last year if I recall.
Thanks. I initially read that as if RBY came back Howard might portal out. Which made me think you were saying Howard was our 33 pounder next year. So nevermind. Pretend neither response (as this on is now wordy) exists.

Reactions: apoharrow
Listen to the Cael/Hildebrandt interview.

Howard is going to be OK next year. Just a guess.

I certainly hope so. Shoulder injuries just scare me. The seem to have a high rate of recurrence. Knock on wood.

Reactions: Ski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT