ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland Tailgate Options

007Bulldog

Sep 1, 2008
Would those familiar with Baltimore & M&T Stadium share their thoughts on tailgate options for the Maryland game? Is parking as limited as the stadium website states? We are staying at the Hilton next to Camdem Yards. Is it reasonable to walk to M&T from there? A hotel employee said it wasn't really safe as there is a busy highway with no sidewalk. Is anyone familiar with the tailgate being sponsored by the Baltimore Chapter of the NLC?

There are quite a few lots surrounding M&T. I wonder if they think MD fans will fill them up? Ravens games have a lot of tailgaiting to the south and west.

The hotel comment is ridiculous. You should be able to take Eutaw St through Camden Yards to M&T. No highways or anything. Very safe.

I'm sure the light rail can drop you off at the door. I thought that Camden yards and M&T field were the same stop though.

I'm sure the light rail can drop you off at the door. I thought that Camden yards and M&T field were the same stop though.
Nope. Camden Yards is further up. You can walk, but it's easier to just get out at the Hamburg/M&T stop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT