ADVERTISEMENT

Maryland, Maryland, Maryland, Maryland, Maryland ... Articles/Discussion

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

An exiled self professed OL expert is predicting a Maryland win. I must admit, I don't see three more wins on our schedule!

Reactions: artsandletters
Bowen will not play Saturday. Irvin Charles is a game time decision.

our DEF is a step below without Bucholtz and Bowen. Bowen is the one LB who looks like he may play at the next level, and the loss of Bucholtz puts LB sized DEs on the field. Maryland is a much better OFF team than Rutgers or Nebraska. watching them in MSU game they put a stop to the Sparty OFF numerous times. handled the 3rd and longs better than we did vs MSU.

i think we likely win but 21 pts is very hard to see us covering given our condition.

our DEF is a step below without Bucholtz and Bowen. Bowen is the one LB who looks like he may play at the next level, and the loss of Bucholtz puts LB sized DEs on the field. Maryland is a much better OFF team than Rutgers or Nebraska. watching them in MSU game they put a stop to the Sparty OFF numerous times. handled the 3rd and longs better than we did vs MSU.

i think we likely win but 21 pts is very hard to see us covering given our condition.

Sorry. Maryland is 4-7 for a reason. I'm sure they'll compete and of course it's possible they could win. But they are not a very strong team and we are so IMHO the 21 points sounds about right. And if we get clicking on offense, look out. 21 might be way too low of a spread.

Sorry. Maryland is 4-7 for a reason. I'm sure they'll compete and of course it's possible they could win. But they are not a very strong team and we are so IMHO the 21 points sounds about right. And if we get clicking on offense, look out. 21 might be way too low of a spread.

is Maryland totally eliminated from getting a bowl game? i thought you had to have six wins and 5 vs D1A (only 1 can be vs D1AA).

ADVERTISEMENT