ADVERTISEMENT

Martin Floreani out at Flo?

VC guys wanting more control most likely.
I've no way to know whether that's accurate or not but if so, that would most likely mean that Flo is losing money because of Martin was managing things well there'd be no desire to force him out. Since FloSports is really multiple divisions (I've no idea how they're distinguished corporately) I wonder if wrestling is at least on safe ground.

Longer piece by Intermat here, with added tea-leaf reading. Still unclear what's really going on though. I might look into the WWN lawsuit b/c I'm not sure how it impacts.

Looked at the Flosports v. WWN lawsuit and I think both stories are getting it wrong. Lawsuit seems to be going fine for Flo, though the most telling docs have been filed under seal so it's tough to tell what's actually at stake, except that Flo is seeking more than $75k (because that's a threshold for diversity jurisdiction). But as federal lawsuits go, it's not a disaster, yet anyway. So I'd sign onto Chickenman's speculation above, that this is a disagreement over how Martin is spending the venture capitalists' money.

Actually saw Saylor house hunting near his boyhood grounds in Wilson Borough, not sure if he’s out at Flo too?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT