ADVERTISEMENT

Manziel to Memphis

canuckhal

May 5, 2014
Dude has 9 lives. Unfortunately, it appears Hackenberg only has 3. Didn't even make into a game when Mettenberger got hurt. I do wonder if the XFL will give him a chance or that is it.

Who would have thought that Matt McGloin would have better career than Hackenberg. Walk-on vs. 5 star.

Dude has 9 lives. Unfortunately, it appears Hackenberg only has 3. Didn't even make into a game when Mettenberger got hurt. I do wonder if the XFL will give him a chance or that is it.

Who would have thought that Matt McGloin would have better career than Hackenberg. Walk-on vs. 5 star.

A shame that somehow in a parallel universe we couldn’t watch a cloned QB with the best of both of these guys. “Better than Most!”

Manziel is a bigger name, so they are trying to get a ticket seller. The league is struggling and was expected to go under after week 2 and not make payroll.

Manziel is a bigger name, so they are trying to get a ticket seller. The league is struggling and was expected to go under after week 2 and not make payroll.
Struggling? From what I’ve read, the ratings have been better than most expected, and both TNT and CBS made deals this week to add additional games to their networks this season.

Oh, the intrigue .... Will he cross dress for his first start? Or, perhaps streak at the end of each qtr? Will he sign meth packages for local kids?

Oh, the marketing possibilities in the Memphis area.

Reactions: step.eng69
San Antonio had "first rights" to Johnny M but passed, despite SA being a huge Texas A&M town. Good move, IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT