Man snags Covid, HIV and Monkeypox in one bromantic weekend.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001

More irresponsible deviate behavior by a reckless member of the gay community. They just don't seem to care at all about their health. Consider that this need to have unprotected sex suggests that the man is suffering from a mental illness. I do find it amusing that MonkeyPox unlike HIV and many other STDs makes itself easier known to others, sort of like leprosy. This way others know to keep a safe distance of maybe 6 feet or 60 feet. Maybe medical providers shouldn't treat them at all. I think the left came up with that idea of withholding treatment for those that refused to take the Covid therapy.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state

More irresponsible deviate behavior by a reckless member of the gay community. They just don't seem to care at all about their health. Consider that this need to have unprotected sex suggests that the man is suffering from a mental illness. I do find it amusing that MonkeyPox unlike HIV and many other STDs makes itself easier known to others, sort of like leprosy. This way others know to keep a safe distance of maybe 6 feet or 60 feet. Maybe medical providers shouldn't treat them at all. I think the left came up with that idea of withholding treatment for those that refused to take the Covid therapy.
What a trifecta. He will be bragging to his adopted grandchildren someday how he made history. These people are shameless.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009

Always LOVE reading clips from the publications you RWNJ's frequent.

PJ Media? Perfect. Loved the advertising statement at the bottom of the page that came up when I clicked on the link you provided. Viz: "Use the promo code WUHAN to get 25% off VIP membership?" Woot! Such a deal !

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Always LOVE reading clips from the publications you RWNJ's frequent.

PJ Media? Perfect. Loved the advertising statement at the bottom of the page that came up when I clicked on the link you provided. Viz: "Use the promo code WUHAN to get 25% off VIP membership?" Woot! Such a deal !
it was an article about an actual article in the Journal of Infections. So....

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark

I guess TDS stands for three diseases simultaneously :rolleyes: